Imagine for Logan {Grayson}

Me, Grayson, Jack Dail, Aaron Caroenter, and Ethan were going to the mall today. I was wearing some jeans, a black t-shirt, and some black vans. My light brown hair was down and I applied some light makeup on.

I grabbed my glasses and put them on, taking my phone and jogging downstairs.

"Ready to go, babe?" Grayson asked, grinning at me.

I nodded in response and we walked outside. Me and Gray kept our distance, the fact me and him were dating but weren't public yet. Its been about five months since we started dating and no one knows except our friends and family.

I looked at Grayson who was looking down, his hands in the back pockets of his ripped jeans. I let out a breath and looked straight ahead, continuing to walk. We walked to the mall which was not too far.

Aaron was on, Ethan's back while Jack was trying to make them fall. Me and Grayson didn't talk to each other, I mean we can't risk anything. People ship us but they can't know. Not yet.

We finally arrived at the mall and once we entered the mall a group of girls looked over at us, their eyes widen. The four girls ran over to you guys and asked for pictures.

"Oh my god! Grayson and Logan! You guys are so cute!" One of them said, smiling wide.

I gave her a small smile and looked at Grayson who was blushing.

"We're not dating." I lied, laughing a little.

"You guys should." She pouted.

Her and her friends left after plenty pictures and we started shopping. We were in Hot Topic when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back pf the store.

"Grayson, you scared me!" I hit his arm, he chuckled.

"Sorry, cutie." I blushed.

"What did you want?" I smiled.

"I wanted to tell the fans. To tell them about you and me. Us." He pointed to me and him.

"G-"

"No. I understand you don't want to. And I get it. But my fans love you, and they love the thought of us together. So why do we have to hide our relationship?" He asked, looking into my blue green eyes.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I'm sorry, Grayson. But, I can't. Not yet." I said, and walked away.

I felt bad. I don't know why I don't want the fans to know yet. I just feel like they ship us cause we're not together but once we are together, they'll probably hate us.

No one found anything in hot topic so we left and walked around more. There was now a lot of girls and people in the mall. When the girls saw the guys, they freaked.

Gray instantly ran to a bench and stood on it, I furrow my eyebrows.

"What is he doing?" I asked the boys.

They shrugged.

"Everyone!" Gray yelled, getting everyone's attention. "I have a confession! A confession that I'm not afraid to admit!" He yelled.

What is this idiot hippo doing?

"I, Grayson Dolan, am dating the most beautiful girl in the world. She has the most hottest ass. Her smile is just so beautiful. Her eyes. Her hair. Just her, is perfect." He said, smiling at me.

"Logan Theresa, the love of my life. I know you're probably pissed at me for telling people but I can't hold it in any longer. I want to hold your hand in public, and kiss your lips without caring if people are watching." He
jumps off the bench, walking over to me.

"I love you, Logan." He holds my hand. "You hear that everyone?! Logan Theresa, is my girlfriend, and I'm so glad!" He shouted.

I giggled, "I love you too, Grayson." I said, my eyes filling with tears.

"You're not mad?" He asked.

"No." I answered, and smashed my lips on his, feeling fireworks.

"YES! LRAYSON FOREVER BITCHES!" A fan screamed, making me and Gray pull apart laughing.

"I wasn't lying about your ass being hot." He smirked.

A/N: Hope you liked it HarryStylesIsMine194 . Sorry if it was short.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!