Making love (Ethan)

DRTY, OMF IM GOING TO HELL!
----------------------------------------
(You guys are 17&18)

Today your boyfriend, Ethan was coming over your house. It felt like it was a thousand degrees in your house so you put on some high waisted shorts, a tank top, and your hair up in a high ponytail. You heard the doorbell and you ran downstairs, opening the door seeing Ethan.

"Hey, baby girl." He smiled.

"Hey." You smiled back.

He looked you up and down, smirking. You moved out the way for him to come in and he did. You both laid on the couch, you were in between his legs and he was playing with your arms/hands.

He moved his hands up to your boobs and you moved them away. Soon you felt something hard grow under you and you giggled. He looked at you confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing." You laughed.

He shook it off and you decided to tease him a bit. You shifted a little and he groaned, you smirked and continued moving trying to be "comfortable".

"Can you stop that!" Ethan yelled, frustrated.

"I'm just trying to get comfortable." You smirked.

You got up and walked to the kitchen, hearing footsteps behind you and feeling eyes on you. You opened the fridge and bent over grabbing water which was in the back of the fridge.

You felt something hard touch your butt and you turned around seeing a smirking Ethan.

"May I help you?" I smirked.

"Yes, please." He walked closer to you.

He grabbed your waist and pushed your body agains the fridge gently, he set your water on the counter. You looked in his eyes as he looked in yours. His eyes were dark and filled with lust.

He pushed his body against yours and kissed your lips softly, moving down to your neck sucking it lightly. You moaned as he sucked on your sweet spot. He moved one hand to your boob and the other went to your butt, he squeezed both gently making you moan.

"You have no idea of what I want to do to you right now." He whispered in your ear.

"What do you wanna do with me?" You whispered in his ear.

"I wanna make love to you." He said and kissed you roughly.

You kissed back placing your arms around his neck, his hands roamed your body as you both had a heated make out session. He picked you up and walked you to the couch, not breaking the make out session.

He placed you down on your back and hovered over you, he pulled away from the kiss. He took off his shirt and you stared at his abs in awe while biting your lip. He chuckled and took of your shirt, throwing it across the living room floor.

"Is anyone home? I don't really want anyone seeing us... You know?" He asked.

"No ones home except me and you." You smirked.

He kissed your jaw, moving to your neck, to your stomach. You closed your eyes as he kissed your thigh. He started unbuttoning your shorts and he pulled them down, your panties following. He smirked.

"Damn." He whispered, staring at your (lets just say pussycat kay?) pussycat.

You giggle. He went back up to your face and kissed you, moving his hands to your clit and he started going in circle motions. You moaned gripping on his hair.

"Ethan." You moaned.

He pumped his finger in and out of you. He stuck another finger in you and you were a moaning mess as he went faster and harder. He stopped right before you reached your climax.

"C'mon!" You groan.

He chuckles and unbuttons his pants he takes them off along with his boxers. His member shot up to his stomach. You took his dick (..) and started to pump it.

"Y/N." He moaned.

You went faster and you put him in your mouth. Whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth you pumped. He soon came in your mouth and you swallowed it, he took off your bra and you were both now completely naked.

He entered you slowly as you moaned. He started thrusting teasingly slow.

"I swear, Ethan if you do- Fuck!" He went faster and deeper.

"Ugh, Y/N, you're so tight." He moaned.

He started going harder and faster if thats possible. You started digging your nails into his back, you flipped him over and started riding him. He grabbed your hips guiding you, making you ride him faster and harder.

"Ethan!" You moaned loudly. "I'm close." You groan.

"Shit, we need a condom." He said.

You stopped and got off him. He got his jeans and rushingly went thru his pockets till finding it. He put it on quickly and you went back on him and started riding him again, faster and harder.

"I'm so close, Y/N, please go faster." He begged.

You obeyed and went faster than ever. You both screamed as you came at the same time. You laid on top of him as he held onto your bare body tightly.

"I love you, Y/N." He kissed the top of your head.

"I love you too, Ethan." You pecked his lips, before falling asleep on his chest.

A/N: ....

*Clears throat* 😐