Someone trys to kidnap you (Ethan)

<Your POV>

I was walking in the park with my friends and boyfriend, Ethan. Everyone was in front of me and Ethan, was a little bit in front.

I stopped at the sight of a snail on the ground (Yes I saw a snail. I love snails), I picked it up even though I don't know where its been (I'm so dumb).

"Excuse me?" I heard a lady ask.

I looked in front of me and saw a lady who looked like she was in her thirty's. I give her a smile and respond,

"Mhm?" I ask.

"Can you help me find the bathroom here (Yes they have bathrooms at the park)? I really have to wash my hands." She asked, a smile on her face as well.

"Uh, I don't know. I have to go to my friends." I frown.

"Please? Just come help me." She touched my arm, I tensed up and accidentally dropped the snail (I wanted to punch the lady).

"I believe the bathroom is down that path." I gave her a small smile.

"Show me the way?" She asked, looking quit nervous.

"Sorry, I real-"

"Thats a nice shirt." She complimented, not looking away from my Twenty One Pilots shirt.

"Thanks." I said quietly, a little uncomfortable. 

"You're a big girl." She said.

I felt more uncomfortable, her hand was still on my arm. I looked past her shoulder to see my friends farther away, I could barely see them. I was scared, nervous, a little self conscious.

"Y/n! Whats taking so long?!" I looked seeing, Ethan, waiting.

The lady removed her hand and looked behind her. She let out a sigh and turned back to me, smiling she walked away without another word. I ran towards Ethan, (I FORGOT ABOUT THE POOR SNAIL) and hugged him.

He chuckled, "Whats wrong? And who was that lady?" He pulled away from the hug.

"Some old bat trying to bring me to the bathroom." I laughed.

He laughed, "Did she say anything else to you? Did she try to bring you to her car?" He asked.

I shook my head and said no. Ethan looked at me and smiled, putting an arm around my shoulder we started walking, catching up to our friends.

A/N: This happened to me earlier today, I was so scared and when I told my friends they tried searching for her near the bathroom but I stayed away lol. Btw Ethan, is Joshua. I didn't tell my mom cause she knew it was a bad idea for me to go to the park alone with my friends lol.

I MISS THE SNAIL! 🐌