Haunted |G|

"Grayson, I don't think this is a good idea." I held onto his arm tighter.

"C'mon Y/n, nothings gonna happen." He laughs, his laugh echoing in the old raggedy house.

We're at an old ratchet house, there's cobwebs, dust, dead beetles, mice, and of course the the thing it doesn't have is light.

Ethan and his girlfriend are upstairs looking around, yeah, probably looking around on each others bodies.

"What was that?" I asked, even though I heard nothing.

"I heard nothing, you're probably just hearing things." Gray said, as we walked down the dark hall.

We had flashlights but it was still scary.

"Why did we even come here? Most importantly, why did I agree to come here?" I asked.

"Cause we made a deal, you come with us so when we go home you cum with me." I could tell he was smirking.

"Perv." I mumbled.

A big thud was heard from down the hall along with screeching noises, it was like someone was scrapping their nails on a chock board.

I covered my ears, "Grayson!" I whine.

"Stay here, I'll go check it out." He chuckled.

"No! Thats what always happens in scary movies, I'm going home." I said, and turned around.

"Baby, ple-" Gray was interrupted by a scream from upstairs.

"Y/bff/n!" I screamed, and ran back to the creepy living room and to the steps.

I ran up the stairs, no hesitation to stop or no thinking twice. If something bad was happening to her I have to help her, shes like my sister.

"Y/bff/n?!" I called.

"Y/n?" Someone whispered, I screamed, jumping.

"Y/n!" I turned around to see Y/bff/n.

I smiled, running to her and hugging her tightly, she hugged back crying.

"Ethan's gone, like he just disappeared. One minute we're making out and I pull away for air, then the next minute I go back for another kiss and I'm kissing air." She pulled away. "Where Gray?" She breathed out.

"I don't know. I thought he was following me, I thought you were gone." I hugged her again.

"C'mon lets go get our sexy boyfriends." Y/bff/n says, dragging me downstairs.

We walked fast around the house, looking for Ethan and Grayson, we're holding hands tightly just in case.

"Grayson!" I call.

"Ethan!" Y/bff/n calls, we both sigh.

"Its no use. They're probably gone." I start sobbing.

"Its ok, Y/n. We'll find them, they're ok I already know that. They're smart- Well, they're twins and they can figure it out." She rubs my back.

"But, what if they really are dead? We wont ever see them again, ever. My life would be over if I don't see Grayson again. And Eth but mainly Gray." I shake.

Me and Y/bff/n sit on the floor,
crisscross and just think.

"We can't just leave, I mean, what if they are still alive? If we leave then we're just leaving them behind." Y/bff/n said.

"True." I agree. "I was gonna give Gray this ring for his birthday, its a ring that said always and I would have the forever on my ring. But if he's dead then I don't know what I'll do." I look down.

"I'm pregnant." Y/bff/n blurted out.

"What?" I gasped.

"Yeah, and it was so stupid of me to agree coming here. If I just told Ethan, then we wouldn't be in this fucking mess right now." She blames herself.

"No, no, Y/bff/n we're going to find the boys and get out of here. I promise." I hold her hand.

"Y/n! Y/bff/n!" We both turn our heads to see the boys.

"Ethan!" Y/bff/n shouted, getting up and running to him.

"Gray!" I smile, getting up and jumping in his arms.

"Are you ok? What happened?" He asked, looking at me.

"I'm fine, where were you?" I asked, cupping his face.

"I was looking for you then I found Ethan, we went looking for you two and we kinda sorta found you and decided to scare you. Thats when we heard Y/bff/n say-"

"You're pregnant." Ethan breathed out, a big smile on his face. "I love you!" He smashed his lips on hers.

I looked at Gray and smiled, he smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"I heard what you say about the ring and how you wouldn't know what to do if I was gone." He whispered in my ear.

"Can you pretend to be surprised when I give you the ring on your birthday?" I chuckled.

"What ring?" He smirked, pulling away from the hug.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

All of the sudden we heard screeching noises again, followed by an evil laugh.

We all screamed and ran out the old house, never wanting to go back in there ever again.

<Ghosts' POV>

"Stupid kids." I mumbled, turning the lights back on. "You ok kitty cat?" I asked my cats. "Kids would believe anything, so stupid thinking ghost are real." I laughed.

A/N: 🤗

PECE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!