Trick Or Treating Disaster {Ethan}

While you were helping yours and Ethan's son get ready for trick or treating, Ethan was trying to figure out what places to go to.

He said he wrote a list of addresses with the people who have the most gucci candy. I finally got Joey into his ninja costume and as soon as I dod he ran to his dad.

"Daddy! Daddy! (Lmao) Look,
mommy helped me!" He shouted, running over to Ethan.

"You look amazing, bup." Ethan smiled, ruffling Joeys hair.

"Hey!" Joey laughed, fixing his hair.

I smiled and walked over to Ethan, hugging his waist. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"You ready?" Ethan asked, still smiling.

"Yup." I replied, taking Joeys hand.

"Lets get some candy!" Joey shouted, making me and Ethan laugh.

We all left the house, after grabbing Joeys basket for the candy, and went to the first house. Joey ran up to the doorstep while me and Ethan watched. 

"Twick oh tweat!" I heard Joey say to the old lady.

I smiled at how cute my five year old son was. I saw the lady gave him some gucci candy and I was impressed, we went to the next house and two teens who looked about sixteen answered the door.

They gave Joey a lot of candy and he ran ver to us, I saw the girl and boy who gave him candy peck each others lips which made me smile. Me and Eth did the same thing when we were teens on halloween.

We all three held each others hand while Ethan looked at the list of gucci houses. Joey stopped walking and ran straight ahead of us

"Joey!" I yell, running after him.

"Mommy, I wanna go to that house!" He pointed to an old, unsteady house.

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Oh, c'mon, babe. Just let him go." Ethan came up to us, placing his hand on the small of my back.

"Ok, fine. Be carful." I said, before he ran up to the doorstep of the old house.

"Hey, babe?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"When we get home, and Joey is passed out, do you want a treat?" He smirked.

"Do I?" I smirked back, leaning in for a kiss.

Before out lips touched we heard a scream. Our heads dart towards Joey and he's running over to us while crying. He reaches us and hugs my legs tightly.

"Honey, whats wrong?" I bend down to his level and hugged tightly.

"Th-the m-man tried touching me." He said, between sobs.

I got angry. But there was no man in sight. I got up, Joey was in my arms and we were still hugging. Ethan had the most pissed off face ever.

"What man?" I asked.

"He was over there." Joey pointed to the house. "He said that instead of candy, I'll get a different treat. Then he touched me." He wiped his nose.

"Where did he touch you?" Ethan asked.

"My area." He said, more tears coming down his face.

I shook my head and kissed his temple.

"Can we go home?" Joey asked, and we nodded.

We walked home hand in hand, and Ethan was now carrying Joey. I could tell Ethan was really pissed. He kept squeezing my hand and mumbling things to himself. Joey already passed out.

I was confused. There was no man to be found. When we arrived home we walked inside and set Joey on the couch, being too lazy to bring him to his bed.

Ethan went to the kitchen and I heard low sobs. I frowned, walking in the kitchen, seeing him with his head down.

"Ethan, baby?" I asked, walking up to him.

He sniffed, "Yeah?" He asked.

"Its ok." I said.

"No its not." He looked up. "Our son was molested and its ok? Y/n, we need to call the cops. This is not fucking ok." He snapped.

"You're right. I'm sorry, Eth." I said, not wanting to make things worse.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped like that." He pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Wanna steal some candy from Joey?" I asked.

"Just the ones he doesn't like." I said, leading him to the living room.

A/N: I'm in my costume, waiting for my friends to come over. I swear if they ditch me they'll never hear the end of it.