He finds out you can sing (Ethan)

A/N: The first video is how I imagined you singing like.
------------------------------------------
Ethan:

You were cleaning the house with your favorite music artist Melanie Martinez blasting. After the song 'Alphabet boy' your favorite song 'Mrs. Potato Head'  came on.

"If you weren't born with it
You can buy a couple ornaments
Just be sure to read the warning kids
Cause pretty soon you'll be bored of it.
Sexual, hey girl, if you wanna feel sexual you can always call up a professional, they stick pins in you like a vegetable" You sang along to the lyrics, sweeping the leaving room floor.

You were now done sweeping and you were still singing along to the words,

"If you want a little more confidence, potatoes turn to french fries, yeah its common sense.
All you needs a couple more condiments
And a hundred thousand dollars for complements. Its such a waste, when little girls grow into their mothers face 
But little girls are learning how to cut and paste and pucker up their lips until they suffocate." The song soon ended and you were out of breath.

You were also dancing a little while folding the laundry. You caught your breath and heard clapping. You darted your head to the door frame where your boyfriend, Ethan on seven months was standing, smiling.

"E-Ethan, you're back." You said nervously.

"Yup, and you can sing." He walked towards you. "And I mean you can sing!" He exclaims.

You blush in embarrassment as he walks closer, now you can feel his hot breath on your face.

"You never told me you could sing." He kissed your neck softly.

"You never asked." You let out a light laugh.

He looked you in the eyes and smiled. "How about I take you to the bedroom and you sing to me." He smirks.

"I don't know..." You trail off teasingly.

He kisses your neck again softly, lightly gripping your butt making you moan. He looks at you again.

"Fine." You give in.

His face lit up with excitement and brought you to your shared bedroom, making you sing so loud china could hear it.

A/N: I'll sing to him 24/7 if I could. Thanks for reading sorry if it sucked donkey pee pee. Love you cuties! 💖😍