Friendzone pt.2 |G|

Its been four days since I've been friendzoned, and let me tell ya, it was tragic. R/n has been really rude lately and its pissing me off, I mean she's probably jealous? Probably not.

I was with Grayson, finally spending some time with my... Friend. We were at the park on the swings, I pushed my legs back and forth swinging myself.

"Hey, Y/n?" Gray speaks up, I look at him.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"I need to tell you something." He said, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?" I was now nervous, was he going to end our friendship cause R/n?

"Me and R/n, we b-broke up." He stuttered.

I wanted to get off the swing and do back flips and cartwheels along with the splits, but I just sat on the swing nodding my head.

"When? Why?" I asked. "You guys seemed so, perfect." I added, my voice shaky at the memories of them together.

"Well, she cheated on me, she said I was nothing to her and I was useless. She said I was nothing and I need to grow up." He explained, his eyes beaming with tears.

I was shocked, R/n seemed so nice, so sweet and just overall amazing. I felt bad for Grayson. He was none of those things, if anything she is.

I decided to grow some boobs and do what I should've done three years ago. I got up off the swing, cupped Grayson's face, and smashed my lips onto his.

I felt confident in what I was doing, I didn't regret it. This feels so right, he kissed back and placed his hands on my hips. I parted my lips from his and he smiled.

"That felt... Right." Gray breathed out.

"It felt amazing." I sighed, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"You know, Y/n, I think I've been in love with you for a long time. I've been so blind to see it and I guess," He sighed. "I guess I just didn't see the perfection right in front of me." I blushed.

"I've been in love with you for three years, Gray. I want you to be mine (again baby), I want to be able to steal kisses from you, cuddle you ever so tight and lovingly. I just want to be yours, you to be mine, I just want there to be an us." I blurted out, my words were truthful.

I never thought I'd say that to Grayson before and I'm shocked by my own words. Grayson smiles and pecks my lips before speaking,

"I love you, Y/n. Please be mine?" He asked, rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"I would love to be yours." I whisper, leaning in for another kiss.

A/N: This is short but cute I guess. Hope you guys liked it, sorry if you wanted it longer or whatever. I'm so tired and lazy rn I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight, good morning, good evening guys!

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!