Fight {Ethan}

Wow. Just wow. I can not believe he's this much of an ass to do this to me. To actually stand me up, and act like its all fine. Well guess what, Ethan! I want to punch your chest multiple times till you cant even breath, and make you feel the same pain I'm feeling.

Like, who says to meet me at one place then they go hang out somewhere else? Oh yeah, a fucking idiot like Ethan. He has no right to make me wait at some place for two hours and not show up.

Sighing, I take out my phone and call a  cab. After two minutes of huffing and shivering from the cold air the taxi comes and I get inside. I tell then where to go, and we're on our way home.

I put my head on the window from the backseat, looking up at the night, wondering what Ethan is doing right now.

Probably cheating.

No. He's not like that.

"Ok, that would be $14.32." Says the Chinese taxi driver.

I smile handing him the money, I get out the taxi and watch as it drives away. Looking back at the house, hopping, Ethan wont be home so I don't have to argue with him. 

I walk up to the front door, searching for my keys in my purse, I finally found them and unlocked the door. Walking inside I see Ethan, coming downstairs. I close the door behind me and take off my heels, setting them aside.

"Hey, baby. Why you all dressed up?" He asked, looking me up and down while licking his lips.

"You disgust me." I scoff, walking past him, but nudging him as I do.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked, following me to the living room.

"What were you doing the last two hours?" I turned to face him, crossing my arms angrily.

"The boys were over and we were watching the game, playing the playstation, and talking." He replied.

I shook my head looking down, tears beaming in my eyes as a lump came in my throat. I cleared my throat and looked back at Ethan.

"Why are you about to cry?" He asked, softly, walking towards me.

"Why do you care?" I gave him an icy glare.

"Cause I love you-"

"No you don't! If you loved me, maybe you'll remember the plans we made for a date!" I shouted.

"A date?" He mumbled to himself. "Oh shit! Y/n, I'm so sorry!" He apologizes, taking my hand.

I pulled it away, "Yeah, whatever." I huff. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight." I shake my head.

"I love you!" He yelled, as I walked up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and walked in our room, grabbing two pillows, and a blanket. I made my way back downstairs and threw the stuff at him.

"Y/n, can we at least talk about it?!" He asked, but I was already up the stairs and in our room.

I changed into some pajama shorts, kinda showing my stretch marks and a black t-shirt. I laid down on the bed, putting the covers over me. I couldn't sleep. I took my phone and unlocked it, going on twitter.

@Y/t/n; I can't sleep.

I tweeted it went on Instagram, liking and commenting on some photos. I went to my camera roll and found a picture I took of the restaurant earlier.

I sighed, and tapped it, editing it a little then posting it with the caption,

Too bad I had to eat alone.

I posted it and locked my phone, putting it on the nightstand. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

I woke up and stretched, opening my eyes slowly. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, going to the bathroom then making my way downstairs. I saw, Ethan still sleeping on the couch.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen. I made some homemade waffles and ate, sorta watching Ethan as he stirred in his sleep. I finished eating and washed my dishes, putting them in the dishwasher.

As I was putting away the my stuff I felt a strong a pair of arms wrap around my waist. He left kisses down my neck and sucked lightly.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispered.

"Yeah." My voice cracked, not cause I was going to cry, just cause I needed something to drink.

"You're beautiful, amazing, smart, talented, funny, sexy, cute, etc. I love everything you hate about yourself. Nothings going to change that." He said, and spun me around, pecking my lips.

"I love you too, Ethan." I smiled.

"So you forgive me?" He asked.

"It'll take some time, but a little." I shrug.

"You're still sexy." I giggle and he just smirks.

"In your dreams jelly beans."

A/N: I'm gonna start saying that. "In your dreams jelly beans" lol. Thanks for reading and thanks for 44K!

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!