Friendzone |G|

"You're the best boyfriend!" R/n squealed, clapping her white hands together. "I love you, baby." She smirks.

"I love you too." Grayson smiled, kissing her lips softly.

Kill.Me.Right. Fucking.Now.Thanks.

I roll my eyes in disgust as I watched my crush kiss a bitch from across the living room.

I placed my hand on my cheek and leaned on it, wishing it was me he was kissing, wishing I was the one who got the gift he gave that witch.

He gave her a necklace, it was her birthday today and I was so mad that she was getting all the attention. Its not like I want all the attention, I just want someone to know I exist on this day too.

I rolled my eyes huffing, getting up from my seat and into the kitchen to grab some water. I felt someone hug me from behind, I blushed knowing its Gray.

I spun around and smiled at him, he smiled back.

"Thanks for helping me find the right present for, R/n." He said, and hugged me.

"Its no problem, I mean she deserves it." No she doesn't.

"Well, I should go back. See ya buddy." He winks, and leaves the kitchen to go back with her.

Buddy.

That word is the evil to me, I hate it. I don't want to be Grayson's "buddy", I want to be his girlfriend, his lover, his one and only, but no. Its R/n, its all about her, its always about her.

She's ruined me and Grayson's friendship and Gray is totally oblivious to the fact she's brainwashing him and stealing him.

I get my water and go back to the living room. I sit in my original spot and take a sip of my water as I watch, Gray and R/n laugh and cuddle each other.

"Gray, can I speak to you?" I ask, and he nods.

R/n smiles at me but I don't return it, I was too tired. I walked into the kitchen again with Gray following me, I stopped and turned to face him.

"Wait, can I tell you something first?" He asked, I nodded. "Ok, well, you are the besets friend I have ever had, and Y/n you're so amazing and I'm glad to have you as a friend. You're like a sister to me, I love ya buddy." He smiles.

My heart breaks, piece by piece, the word friend, ugh! The Friendzone, why me?

"Anyways, what did you wanna tell me?" He asked, placing his hands inside his jean pockets.

Damnit!

"I- I, uh, y-y, I." I stuttered, not able to find a lie. "I just wanted to say I'm happy for you, happy that you have someone you love and loves you back. You're more of an amazing friend, I love you too Gray." I said, the last part meaning much more than he thought.

"Thanks, Y/n." He hugs me, I hug back, feeling safe in his arms.

He pulls away and we walk back to R/n, he cuddles back up to her and kisses the top of her head.

"Happy birthday, R/n." I mutter, barely any emotion.

She stole him, but I can't do nothing about it, I just should've been faster at getting the guy.

I was just a friend to him when he was something more to me.

A/N: I'll post your imagine soon Ray, I have to bake then I'll post your imagine.

PEACE OUT BITCH SCOUTS!