Chapter 58.

I neglected my cigarette as it burned between my fingers, just staring at the stage that night. The guys performed more slower songs as the night progressed. The lovers in the crowd wanted something to sway to. This was Stu's que to get on and sing 'Love Me Tender' in which I felt warm when Stu watched me the entire time. His voice was soothing and softhearted compared to John's edginess and power. I giggled when he finished and I took a photo of him as he thanked the crowd. Paul and George clapped and made their way back to their positions when another song began.

"I told you they were brilliant ya? What d'you think so far??" I heard a guy beside me ask what I assumed was his girl. Their accent told me they must have been locales.

"They're good. I love their look."

"Who cares about that now Astrid. They're playing is what matters."

"Oh! Like you know much about groups!" She smacked his arm playfully. He laughed as they continued watching the guys perform. I lit myself a new cigarette and giggled to myself when John leaned against Paul as George began a solo. I snapped a photo.

"You a photographer too??" I heard the girl ask me happily. I looked at her.

"It's more of a hobby thing. I work for a magazine owned by my husbands friend."

"Oh I see." She smiled. "I'm a photographer too. More of a student right now. This is my boyfriend Klaus. I'm Astrid."

"Molly. My husband is Stuart up there." I pointed to the stage.

"He's one of the musicians?? Which is he?" She asked.

"The one with his back to the audience." I giggled. She laughed and snapped a photo from her own camera.

"I think they're all delightfully intriguing. D'you mind if I meet them?"

"Oh yes everyone ignore me." Klaus rolled his eyes and took a drink of his beer. She stuck her tongue out at him.

"That'd be alright. They love company so, don't get them too cocky now." I joked.

"Oh yes I know what you mean. Men are such bigheaded." She pointed at Klaus when he was turned away from her.

I laughed and sat on a stool beside her.

"Tell me about yourself." I asked.
......

Astrid was a photographer who began dating Klaus not too long ago. Although music wasn't her muse, she fancied the different sounds that she heard on the radio. Rock 'n Roll to be precise. The whole image fascinated her and she was always looking for some new specimens for her photos. I knew this would be a great chance to get into the scene here in Germany and possibly gain more publicity for the guys.

"After the show we usually get some drinks to toast to another day surviving. You want to join us?" I asked the two lovers.

"We'd love to!" They smiled.
...

"Ah fuckin joy." John smiled as the beers came to our table. Everyone was chatting and full of energy from the gig when I introduced Astrid and Klaus to the band.

"Guys. Behave." I pointed.

"I don't know what you mean love." John winked. "You enjoy the show?" He asked them.

"It was lovely. I had a great time." She smiled.

"It was fuckin brilliant." Klaus said. Him and John began talking while Astrid looked around rather lonesome. Stu came around me and lit a cigarette. I kissed his cheek.

"You were amazing up there baby."

"Yeah? You enjoy the song?" He smirked. I giggled and was brought into a deep kiss.

"Mmm I loved it. Oh I want you to meet Astrid! Astrid this is my husband Stuart."

"Hello." She smiled and nodded.

"Hiya." Stu smiled back then turned to me. "We had that thing..." he said to me quietly. I couldn't help giggling as he kissed my neck and pulled me along to the back door.

"It was great meeting you two!" She yelled out.

"Nice to meet you too!" I yelled and squeaked when Stu practically pulled me outside for another victory sex romp.
...

"Mmmm." We kissed after a satisfying round. I pulled back and helped him button up his jeans.

"Not that I'm not enjoying this, but I have to admit I do miss making love." I smiled.

"Me too. But this isn't that bad either is it?" He said seuctively.

"Not one bit." I kissed him again.

We seemed to be growing a habit of this lately. Not keeping our hands off one another and wanting to stay this way all night.

"I was thinking." I pulled back from another kiss.

"Hmm?"

I moaned softly as he kissed my neck. "Remember Meg and Tony?"

"Mhhm."

"Remember that number they gave us?"

"Mm."

"Maybe we should give em a call. I mean, if they could put us up for our own room, we'd have more privacy from the guys. We could have more alone time." I hinted and finally caught his attention.

"You think? It's not too early?? I mean what if John minds?"

"Then ask him. Cause um, I have something I bought back home I think you'd like to see me in." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Well let's go ask for daddy's permission before we make the change." He kissed me again before we headed inside.
...

"Come on." I groaned as we called the number a second time. Still no answer as we waited for someone to pick up. John stood with us, drinking his beer and talking to Stu about a few girls.

"...she was pretty cute yeah? I mean for bein a foreign bird."

"Is that all you think about Lennon? What about Cyn?" Stu asked.

"She's still doin her thing back home. Sent me a few pleasing letters I 'ave to say, I'm impressed with my lovely Cynnie pie."

"You two still gettin on?"

"Oh yeah. Of course I aint goin to tell her I'm off shaggin these blonde birds out 'ere but I don't want to break things off with her. She's a fuckin knockout and who am I to leave her now?"

I hung up and handed Stu the coin. "Your turn."

"Last one." He said, dialing. I looked at John.

"I'm glad to hear you still care about Cynthia."

"Thanks again for puttin her up for awhile. She's written how much she fancies your parents and thanks you. I thank you too."

"Aw John." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You guys have been great these two days. Hopefully you'll play the Kaiserkeller soon."

"Yeah I hope so too. I got me fuckin workers permit in so, I don't plan on leavin anytime soon. What about you two?" He nodded to Stu and I.

"Were great. This is just the start."

"The start of what?" He asked. I just smiled and watched as Stu talked.

"Oh hiya yes em, look were mates of Tony and Meg. They gave us your number sayin we could possibly 'ave a place to stay?"

He was silent for a few seconds and looked at me.

"Yeah it's just us two. We'd love to! Thanks a lot we'll meet you there. Alright bye." Stu hung up and turned to me. "We got the room."

"Congratulations." John smiled and took another long drink of his beer.
..........