"You blush whenever I say something dirty or compliment you. Always automatically smile when you see me smiling. You always tug on my lip ring while we kiss, love tugging on my curls too and playing with them while I'm asleep. You love tracing the outline of my tattoos while we lay together on the bed, and don't think I don't know about how you always lay a kiss on my jaw and whisper 'goodnight' to me before snuggling against my body."

  He paused for a second to think of many more little things I do as I stared at him in slight shock, surprised that he noticed all those tiny details about me. I knew Harry was the type of person to analyze everything in detail, and notice every flaw and tiny thing. But I never thought he'd pay close attention to small habits of mine like these. I was almost speechless as to what he had just said.

   "Dammit, I can't think of anymore. I swear there are so many though," he told me, licking his lips as I still stared at him with wide eyes. "What?" he frowned, noticing my strange expression.

   "Harry I-" I paused momentarily to think of what to say, before shaking my head with a shy smile. "I can't believe you noticed all of that. I-I'm touched," I bit my lip timidly, a soft smile playing on my lips as I stared up at him.

   "I suppose I like staring at you too, which helps me notice all of that," he smiled back at me, his words causing me to laugh a little. "What little things do you notice about me?" he cocked an eyebrow at me challengingly, almost positive I didn't know any of his habits, but oh I did.

   "Hmm, you always run your hand through your hair, especially more aggressively when you're angry or frustrated. You play with your lip ring whenever you're thinking deeply or just daydreaming. I don't know if these are habits but you take really long showers, you hate mayonnaise, you love bananas; hate fizzy drinks but love coffee."

  "Sometimes you even play with your eyebrow piercing while you're thinking. Oh and sometimes you talk during your sleep. You always sleep with your shirt off and honestly if I wasn't living it you, I think you'd just stroll around your house naked all day, because you seem to not mind it at all," I giggled, remembering the amount of times I'd walk in on him naked, but strangely enough I'd always see his back and his cute butt, not the front.

   "Oh and my favorite habit of yours would probably be that you stick your tongue out before putting food in your mouth, while you eat. That is honestly just too cute!" I grinned widely at him as he stared at me with parted lips, having the same expression as I did earlier.

   "Wow, I'm feeling...flattered? I don't know, I'm just feeling something weirdly nice about the fact that you paid attention to these small things," he mumbled with flushed cheeks as he leaned in to press his lips against my cheek.

  He pulled away to say something but was momentarily distracted by his vibrating phone in his pocket. He let go of me for a second, digging his hand into his pocket and pulling out his silver i-Phone. His features formed a serious expression as he spoke sharply into the phone, his pale jade eyes narrowing as his dark eyebrows lowered. I looked around the ballroom as he talked, trying to find Jade but she was nowhere to be seen. My eyes continued to wander around before they were drawn to a pair of azure irises.

  My features slackened a little as I gazed at this stranger who was staring at me from across the bar. He had that kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. His thick dark brown locks were pushed back from his bronzed face, his strong dark brows arched in amusement over his sky blue eyes. His thick pink lips curved into a smirk as he tipped his head at me, bringing his glass of champagne up to his lips as he held eye contact with me.

   "Scarlett," Harry's voice brought my out of my thoughts, his warm hand landing on my lower back to gain my attention. I turned around to face him, shaking off my thoughts of the attractive stranger who was staring at me. "What were you looking at?" Harry asked me curiously.