2

RECAP-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that the lights went back off. I screamed again and again till i felt a pinch in my arm. I tried to scream again but my words were slurred. My eye lids got heavy. I felt dizzy. Only to hear the words that stuck fear into my body.

"Obey and you wont die, babygirl"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My body was swore. I felt pain between my legs and on my back. I couldnt open my eyes, i wouldnt open my eyes. Last thing i remember was the boy. Maybe it was all a dream, yeah a dream. No a nightmare thats all. I'll open my eyes and be in my room on my comfy bed.

I open my eyes to find myself in a room. Not my room. It had only one light hanging from the ceiling. It had white walls a red stains everywhere and no windows. Some of hand prints, foots prints, others of just splash of red. There was only a 2 peices of furniture- a bed and a closet with a lock. I look down at the bed and it also had various red stains on it.

I saw a a couple black oversized shirts and shorts on the ground in a pile. I got up to get it, wincing everything i move. I managed to get it and cover my naked body. I examined the room again. "Where am i?" As i walked towards the door i heard a loud thud coming from the closet. I yelped from the noise. "BOOM" i heard from the closet again only louder. I went closer to it. Regreting every step i take closer.

I was standing infront of the closet. To my surprise the lock was unlock. I opened the closet slowly. I looked in. I could barley see. I saw a figure on the wall. It looked liked it was chained to the wall. I went closer and closer to see that same boy. He looked even worst than the first time. He had had bruise and wipe marks all over espically down toward his inner thigh. He had his head hung low, but i could tell he had duck over his mouth. I reached out my hand to touch his cheek but he flenched and yelped. "I sorry i didnt mean to hurt you" i said. He looked up. I gasped at the sight of his face. I was bruised badly. His eye was red and puffy while the other was a black eye. You could still see the dried blood on his face. He stayed silent. "Im going to get you out of here" i said, making him smile a little.

I had to help him. I searched the whole room for a key to unchain him. I finally found it under the bed. I went back and unchained him. I walked him over to the bed. He covered himself. I chuckled a little. He just looked at me. "Whats so funny" he said. "You trying to cover yourself" i said as i handed him some shorts. He just stared at me. "What?" i asked him confused. "Um, arent you going to turn around?" he said while wiggling his finger in a circular motion. I just turned around and waited for him to finish.

It was silent. We just looked around and at eachother. I stared at his body in awe. He wasnt bad looking. His was light skinned, he looked mixed, he had a huge curly black afro, with nice brown eyes. He was taller than me by like 5 inches at least. He was built with abs but more of a fondation. His lips were so........

"Um can you stop staring at me please?" he asked looking down.

"I wasnt" i lied. He just chuckled

"What your name, were are we, why were you in a closet, what happened after the light went off, who daddy, why......."

"Whoa hold up thats alot of questions you asked." he said cutting me off.

"1-Jacob 2-in "daddy's" love room 3-i was being punished 4-he drugged you and you blacked out while he beat me a raped you 5- a fucked up guy who kidnappes teens and keeps them here for his fun" he said still looking down

"How long have you been here jacob?"

"4 months" he said with tears coming down his face

"Are you alone?" i asked

"No, me and my 2 friends were kidnapped all together" he said

"Where are they?" i said sitting next to him

"1 is dead the other is in the experiment room" he said still crying

"EXPERIMENT ROOM??"

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE