Newt

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail

Do you have fan art? Send it to me through Instagram (Shuckoffgreenie) or Email (Acreativeblur@gmail.com) ❤️

Newt's POV

  I've been watching her for an hour now. I placed her on the ground, taking my backpack and giving it to her as a pillow. I sit above her, keeping a close eye on her, holding her small hands in mine. Her breathing is steady, chest slowly rising and falling. She looks peaceful, a huge difference to her state of being a few hours ago.

  The others are asleep. We finally managed to find a hiding spot not far outside of the mall, safe from the crazy Cranks. She hasn't woken up yet, and I refused to leave her behind. I couldn't. I won't.

  I gently rub the top of her hand, thumb grazing over her delicate skin. I tied an extra shirt we found tightly around her stomach. Its dark red, soaked with dried blood from the deep cuts on her torso. Her fingers are cold, so I take off my jacket and place it on top of her, still holding her.

  "What do you think happened?" Minho asks, sitting down next to me and silently examining Olivia. I can tell he's worried, even if he didn't let her know a whole lot, Minho really does care about her. We all do.

  I lightly shrug my shoulders. "I think she was having a panic attack. All the stress coming down at once, I don't blame her." I respond, not taking my eyes off of her.

  "You think she'll be okay?" I hear the concern in his voice.

  "Of course," I say, playing with her fingers. I point at her eyelids, where I can see her eyeballs moving underneath. "Rapid Eye Movement. She's dreaming, that means she'll be awake soon."

  "Kinda freaky though." Minho chuckles, trying to lighten the mood.

  I reach over and tuck some fallen hair out of her face, keeping my hand on her cheek a few seconds longer.

  "You really do love her, huh?" He says. I look over and see him smiling. Not the usual smirk that he always has plastered on his face, but a genuine grin.

  I return my gaze back to her. Her soft skin, long brown hair, pink lips and light blue eyes I never fail to fall for. Her kindness, and cleverness, her bravery and her will to put everyone before herself. I admire her. I look up to her. She's absolutely perfect. She is my whole world.

  "Yes, I really do," I smile. "She's everything I could ask for." A moment of silence fills the air, only a soft breeze nipping at my face.

  "So when's the wedding?" Minho blurts out. I snap my head over to him.

  "What? What do you mean?"

  He rolls his eyes. "You know. You get married, share some kissy-kissies and then have a bunch of little mini babies. Do I really need to have the talk with you, son?"