His Playground

It was dark. I felt naked, cold and wet. I tried to cover myself only to relize my hands and feet are tied up. I screamed for help, only to hearing my own voice echo in the darkness. I tried to move only to bump into something. A cold something. I ran my foot along the object trying to figure what it is. I cant figure it out so i left it. I moved foward scooting on the rugid ground only to bumb into something else. But this something was different, it moved. Coped with fear i screamed only to hear a fant vioce. "Is anyone hear?" I said lowering my voice. I listened for the voice again only to her the faint sound again. "Help" the voice said. "Where are you" i said scooting forard. No reply. "Where are you" i said again, still scooting forward. I bumped into something making it grunt in pain. I tried to look through the darkness but failed. I put my foot on it, it was cold and wet. I patted it with my foot only to hear a grunt again. "Help" the voice said. "im here dont worry" i said trying to be calm.

So a bright light appeared. I closed myeyes tight ajusting to the brightness. I opened my eyes only to see bodies. Naked, wet, beaten, and dead bodies. I looked down on to see a boy with an afro. He was naked and beaten up with bruises and scracthes all over his body. With new and dry blood. He looked pale, on the verge of death. I patted him and he looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Where am i?" i asked.

"His Playground" he said faintly

"His?" i said confused

He look at me and shook his head up and down

"Who is he?" i said bluntly

"No one knows his real name but we have to call him daddy" he said with a disgust look on his face

"Daddy?"i said confused again

"We are his slaves or in his eyes "children" he said sitting himself up facing me

"H-how did i get here?" i said trying to cover up

"No one knows how they got here, we just no theres no escaping. You can try, but you will end up like them" he said point to a stack of dead bodies. As i stared at the was a knock. The boy laid himself down.

"W-what was that? Why a-are you laying down?"  i said freaking out

"He's back" he said.

 And with that the lights went back off. I screamed again and again till i felt a pinch in my arm. I tried to scream again but my words slurred. My eye lids got heavy. I felt dizzy. Only to hear the words that stuck fear into my body

"Obey and you wont die, babygirl"

So how was it??? VOTE VOTE VOTE 5 vote for next chapter------- Vote vote vote