~If Only You Remember Chapter 21~

Start from the beginning

"Already planning ahead," I chuckled. "What if I were to say no?" I asked. "Then I would still force you still," he laughed. "Oh I see," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Let's get to work shall we?" I asked. I sat down on the ground. He walked over to the corner and grabbed the wood pieces. He walked over to the bridge and started to work on rebuilding it.

I placed the pencil on the paper and began to sketch. My hand drew the outline of the garden now, with the pond and bridge.

I shaded in the bridge. I then began to draw the designs that would be great. I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up and caught Zayn's brown eyes staring.

He quickly looked away, a slight blush on his cheeks, and back to hammering together the bridge. I smiled and went back to drawing.

I finished up the drawing on the design about ten minutes later. I stood up and walked over to Zayn. "Here," I handed him the paper. He looked up at me and took it.

A smile was on his face. He studied the paper with an un readable face. "Is it bad?" I asked. I was always so insecure about my drawings.

"It's amazing! How long have you been drawing?" He exclaimed. "Since about four years," I said. "And you never told me?" He asked.

"I was so insecure about it. I never liked anyone knowing. The only people who knew were my family and brother," I said. I slowly sat down next to him.

I pulled my knees up to my chest and tucked them in. "You should be insecure on the way you draw. You are amazing," he said. "Thanks," I lightly smiled.

"This was my first time drawing since two years ago," I said. "How come?" He asked. I looked up at him and shrugged. "Was it because of me?" He asked.

"No no no! Don't worry it wasn't because of you," I chuckled. "Then how come?" He asked.

I sighed and said, "After we broke up. My confidence just left. I had little confidence in me before but after I tried entering in many places to get my art in public places. People kept declining and saying no till I gave up. One of my favorite companies I wanted to get my art in told me I was no good and should just quit so I did and haven't drawn since."

"That sure didn't help my insecurities with my drawings," I mumbled.

"Jasmine. Never listen to what other people say who bring you down. You are an amazing artist and very talented. There are so many people who are here to support you," he said.

"Thanks Zayn," I smiled at him. "Your a good person to come to for advice or just to rant," I said. "Just know I'm here for you," he bumped my shoulder with a smile.

"I might happen to take you up on that offer," I said. He smiled and said, "Lets get back to work."

"I'll start working on the plants," I said. "And I'll finish up on the bridge," he said. "But first," he stood up and walked to the IHome. "Let's play some music," he said.

He plugged in his phone and put on music. Music blared through the IHome. Catch Hell Blues by the White Stripes started to play. I nod my head with the beat.

I walked over to the plants. I grabbed the flower and placed it in the pot. I patted soil around it. I grabbed the water can and poured water on the plant.

There. One done and- I looked over next to me to see about a hundred more plants to do. I let out a sigh and hung my head.

I heard a chuckle from from behind me. I turned around to see Zayn laughing. "Don't," I warned. He put his hands up in defense.