"How convenient!" I say sarcastically.

All I can do is hope that Ethan will still be in the shower. I peek my head out the door. It looks clear. I decide to quickly run to the lost and found. Here's a little tip never run while you're soak and wet but especially on tile floors.

SMACK!!

I slip and fall onto Ethan while hitting my head in the process. I open my eyes to see Ethan staring up at me.

"Megan." He says

"Yes." I say nervously.

"Could you maybe get off me?" He laughs.

I quickly get up. "Why are you out here in only a towel?"

"Well I came to get some clothes." Ethan responds. "Why are you out here in only a towel?"

"Same reason." I blush nervously. Then I quickly grab clothes without looking and run back in the girls locker room.

When I get back in the room I realize what I grabbed was a bit to tight around my breasts, which made them seem way bigger then what they were. I put the pants on and walk out of the room.

ETHAN'S POV

__________

I quickly put on the white wife beater and some dark jeans then walk out.

When I walk out of the room I see Megan standing there with some blue jeans and a very tight pink shirt. I couldn't help it and had accidentally started staring at her boobs. I shake out of it.

"So I have a game we can play." I suggest.

Ok, but first I'd like to go back to the lounge so I can get my brush and brush my hair." Megan says.

We walk into the teachers lounge and Megan starts to brush her hair. I smile.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing." I smile.

Then Megan starts feeling the back of her head.

"Everything ok?" I ask.

"Yeah I just thought I felt something drip," she starts.

She puts her hand in front of her face. "What is this?" She says as she stands up.

I go behind her. "Don't worry you're just bleeding a little, it must have been when you hit your head." I explain.

Then her eyes go in the back of her head and she faints in my arms.

----------------------------------------------------

"It's been two hours, when is she gonna wake up?"

I look at her head which I now bandaged.

She finally opens her eyes.

"What happened?" Megan asked.

"You fainted when you found out you were bleeding." I say.

"I get a little overwhelmed when I see blood." she said.

"More like a lot." I start laughing with relief.

"Well anyway what do you want to do?" Megan asks.

"I thought we could play hide n seek."

"Isn't that a little childish, considering the fact that we're in 12th grade?" She asks.

"No!" I say defending myself.

"Fine!" She agrees. "But you're counting." She says as she runs away.

1

2

3

4

5

20

I say aloud. "Ready or not here I come!"

I run to were I heard her footsteps run.

"Megan where are you?" I yell. I open the gym doors. She's not there. I look in the chemistry lab, health class, history, and English.

Ok I'm starting to think that hide n seek was a bad idea in such a big school.

I go into the math class. She's not in here. Right when I'm about to leave I hear something move in the teachers closet where she keeps the books and DVD player. I go and open the doors.

Out comes Megan as she crashes on top of me. We fall on the floor. I look up at Megan.

Megan looks down at me. I smile.

"Ethan I need to tell you something." Megan says.

"Yes?" I say.

"I....."

Then out of nowhere the lights shut off.

"Great!" I say sarcastically.

----------------------------------------------------

SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, BUT I PROMIS THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MEGAN WAS GOING TO TELL ETHAN?

DO YOU THINK ETHAN IS STARTING TO LIKE MEGAN?

WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN WHILE THE LIGHTS ARE OFF?