chapter twelve [cheeky]

I was finally glad that no one had visited me, the silence was refreshing from the previous days of hearing the irritating ringing from the raging fever.

The morning brought sunshine and a promising breeze that carried the scent of the storm from last night. Taking a hold of a new pair of clothing I had managed to borrow from Minji, I took one last look out of my illuminated window before walking out of my room.

The hall was eerily quiet although it was nearly noon. My eyes were drawn to everyone's closed doors, signifying that they had all returned late from their activities of the night before. Gingerly, I tip-toed out from the entrance of my room along the cold, hardwood floor.

My eyes widened as I realized the light to the bathroom was switched on. Light filtered from underneath the door frame, lighting up that tiny area.

'Morning.' Swiftly, I turned around as a groggy Jimin smiled from his doorway before making his way downstairs. A large long sleeve shirt hung from his shoulders loosely, a large yawn emitted as he rubbed his eyes. He stumbled slightly down the hall and on the staircase. I called out for him to be more cautious, but his only reply was a childish laugh and another 'thud.'

Turning my attention back onto the door in front of me, I wondered if there was actually someone occupying the room or if they had just forgotten to turn the light off after they were done.

Not taking a bath in 2 days left me rather irritable and impatient, leading me to call out first before making my entrance.

'Is someone there?' I spoke softly into the crack made by the door and the door frame, hoping that nothing would speak from the other side.

No one had responded.

Deprived of feeling clean and relatively happy, I pushed the door open slightly, in small increments to add to the effective. In case anyone had been there, slowly opening the door would have also given me time to turn and run away as well.

I was met with a rush of steam, fogging up my vision momentarily before it cleared a pathway for me to step into. The dripping of water had alarmed me, and I shifted my gaze to look around at the source for all the heat.

A figure was outlined in the bathtub, seen through the clear sliding glass door. I couldn't distinguish who exactly it had been, but perhaps I could tell them to hurry the process up so I could have my own personal time to bathe.

Walking into the heated restroom, I walked over to the shower door with trembling fingers. Praying that it was Minji and not another male, I inhaled deeply before moving the door along its track.

Silently, I tripped backwards, holding onto the marble counter for support as I revealed the young man in the bath.

Covered by the milky white water, he had his head leaned back against the rim of the tub, eyes closed. A lit cigarette was placed in his hand that was hanging loosely outside of the marble bowl. The water had plastered his bangs to his forehead, covering most of his line of sight.

I could only stare back in shock, the heat and embarrassment slowly flushing my cheeks a rosy color. His low voice spoke out, frightening me slightly more than I had anticipated.

'Enjoying the view?'

I stood there idiotically, moving my mouth without any proper words forming or any sounds coming out. It would have been an understatement to say I was taken by surprise.

'You really are a virgin.'  He placed the now black cigarette into a tiny ashtray next to the bathtub, opening both of his eyes slowly. Licking his already moist lips, two prominent fangs were revealed.

Then, he turned his head to look at me, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

'What, do you want to watch me get out too?'

Snapping out of my trance, I shook my head feverishly and took my leave quickly, slamming the door behind me. My heart pounded wildly against my rib cage, mixing with the thoughts that rushed out from their sudden blockage moments earlier.

I had seen him in the flesh, luckily nothing was explicitly exposed to my eyes. For that, I think I would have had a heartattack.

Slumped against the door for several minutes longer, I realized that I had left my clothing on the counter inside, including my underwear which had slipped from my grasp and onto the tiled floor when I was inside.

Cursing, I begged that he would hurry to leave the room. I couldn't stand another snarky comment from his mouth, especially regarding my clothing.

The door hit my back as it swung open, making me stumble away from it in pain. I tenderly rubbed my head, a throbbing pain taking over the initial shock.

He scoffed before walking away, his hair slightly damp and tousled.

Reciprocating the scoff, I walked into the bathroom and stripped of my clothing, then going directly to the heap of my clothing. I didn't take me more than a second to realize that my bra was missing. Sure that I had brought it with me, I peered into the hallway and looked over as he reached his room door, opening it.

My charcoal colored bra was held between his fingers as he turned around to shoot me a smug look.

'Come and get it.'

I strained my vocal cords, hearing the crack and waver as I was still recovering from the bad flu.

'Kim Taehyung!'

-

ah!

scared ya' didn't i?

this is the transitioning stage where i'm tired but i'm watching too many bts vines and crying

here's a little something for you got7 fans out there:

https://vine.co/v/e6gxieKT9gu

and i have to pee, but hey at least i got wifi tonight

enjoy!-

-elise