chapter six [drinks on me]

| author's note: in no way am i encouraging the act of smoking or drinking...or sucking blood in that matter

unless you're jungkook, then i suppose you can attack me from my closet while i'm sleeping or somethin'

in all seriousness, please do not read if you find these types of topics triggering. this warning will be placed in front of chapters if i feel as if there is mature content especially in it(this story is marked mature to confirm my statement)

thank you and proceed with caution. |

-

'Come on, one more round?'

'I-I can't. I think I'-m gonna hurl.' I leaned back onto the hardwood, feeling nauseas and loopy. My alcohol tolerance had always been relatively low, and having antisocial university friends didn't help my cause.

The ceiling began to spin in large circles above me with no intention of stopping.

'You really are a lightweight, huh?' Laughing, he picked up the bottle of bourbon and read the contents silently, leaning back on one arm.

'I hate alcohol. I'm only drinking with you because it's giving us something to do. Are you even old enough to drink?' I groaned quietly, turning my head to face him but it was impossible to focus on the outline of his head through my buzzed vision.

'19 is the legal age, so yes. If you think you're a lightweight, you should see Minji drinking.' He let out a chuckle then shifted to lean against the side of the couch,

'Last year on her birthday, we all went out to a bar but she was out after 2 shots. Can't say I've met anyone quite like her.' As he closed his eyes slowly, I turned my attention back onto my hands stretched out in front of my face. A clenching feeling burned deep in my stomach suddenly, and I knew what would happen next.

I got up and stumbled towards the stairs as quickly as I could through my drunken state. My feet missed steps along the way but the railing helped me drag myself up to the top successfully. The bile rose higher and higher into my esophagus as I dashed for the closest door on the right.

Swinging it open, I collapsed onto my knees and looked into the toilet bowl, waiting for the gut-wrenching pain to pass. Suddenly, all the content collected in my stomach emptied out into the water and I closed my eyes as to not look at exactly what came back back up.

My fingers reached over to the switch and the swish of water gave me a sense of relief. I stood on unsteady legs to wash away the foul taste in my mouth.

After opening my eyes, I looked into the white marble bowl at drops of scarlet that began to drip down from my my fingers. I furrowed my brows and examined the gash on my finger closely. The doorknob was smeared in my blood as well, and I could only assume that I had cut myself on the sharp ridge of the side of the knob.

'Are you alr-?' I looked up from my finger in time to see Jungkook staring at my hand in horror. It was then that it hit me; my blood was in his line of vision, enticing him have a taste.

'Shit.' Pushing the door out of his way, he pulled open one of the drawers violently, searching for something frantically. A tiny white box was pulled out and he turned to run down the hallway into another room.

I mentally cursed myself for being so careless, for not being able to clean up the scarlet remains on the door and in the sink. My brain could only wrack up ideas of how painful it must be to have to hold back from sinking his teeth into the flesh while satisfying his needs.

Several seconds passed by which turned into minutes. I was sure I had been in there for nearly half an hour, greeted by silence and slowly coming down from the rush of alcohol I experienced earlier.