Bonus

3rd Person POV

"Die you Bastard!" Yelled Nashi as she attacks the monster that her mother, specifically told her, not to go after the monster.

"Fire Dragon...." Nashi chanted as she jumps in the sir turning towards the monster as fire with many colors dribble out of the coner of her mouth.

"Roar!" Nashi attacks the monster with her roar. The monster falls to the ground dead as Nashi lands on the ground on her feet.

"That's 126 monsters this week!" Nashi told herself in excite.

Nashi grabs her things and runs home. But on the way home, she realzes that her roar has been getting more colorful and brighter every time she uses it. But she shrugs it off and continues home.

Nashi arrives home.

"Where the hell have you been! Moms been worried sick!"

"Shut up Lucas." Nashi says to her younger brother.

Nashi walks to her room but runs into her mom.

"Nashi where have you been!" Nashis mom yelled.

"You where fighting that monster weren't you? You were!" Nashis mom said.

"Oh leave her be Luce." Nashis dad walks in with a grin and pats Nashi on the back.

"DAD!" Nashi shouted hugging her dad.

"Thanks for saving me." Nashi whispered to her father.

"No problem." Nashis dad whispered back with a grin.

Nashi went to her room and went to bed.

But Nashi is in for a big suprise when she goes to the guild.

-----------------------------------
Omg its been do long! :') I know I said I was going to do this on holloween but my internet was down so I couldn't but here it is! The sequel will come out next week on Wednesday I hope you enjoyed this bonus chappie!!!!!!! Bye!