Chapter 18

Natsu POV

"I'm glad you feel that way, but, who are you?" I pulled away from our hug and stared seriously into Lucy's eyes.

"Your kidding right?" I try to smile. She looks to the side and shakes her head.

I get up and ran out of the room and looked for Wendy.

"Wendy!"

"What is it Natsu-san?" Wendy asked.

"Lucy, shes awake." I told her.

"Thats great!" She smiles.

"But she doesn't remember anything." I said, Wendy looks shocked, she ran up to the infirmery and I followed. Lucy goes to Lucy and Wendy starts to heal her. She finishes, she turns to me with a frown.

"Natsu-san, Lucy has amnesia." Wendy starts to cry.

Master and Levy later walk in.

"Is Lucy alright?" Levy asked. I shake my head.

"She has amnesia." Wendy said, Levy broke into tears.

"Do you remember anything child?" Master asked, Lucy shakes her head, she flinches, probably from the pain.

"Can everyone leave the room?" Master asked, we all nodded and we all left the room, Levy went to Gajeel, Wendy went to be with Carla and Romeo, and I sat at the bar with Mira.

"Is everything alright?" Mira asked handing me a plate of chicken.

"No. Lucy's got amnesia." I said, eating.

"Thats horrible!" Mira said covering her mouth.

About 5 minutes later Master came out of the infirmiry, he walked to the bar and sat on the bar table next to me.

"Well Natsu, I told Lucy who she was, but the thing is, she doesn't believe that she dating you." Master said, I stop what I was doing and looked at him shocked, upset, and about to cry.

"It's either that she remembers everything, or you are going to have to make her remember. and I'll make sure Erza keeps everyone from telling Lucy something that's not true about who she is." I nodded and I move my plate of food and laid my head down on the table.

"I'm so sorry Natsu." Mira said.

I sit up and turned around  and watched the guild laughing, eating, drinking and smiling while I sit here thinking of the worst.

Levy goes up to the room Lucy's in, she comes back out and yells.

"Lucy throwing up! Wendy! Help!" Levy went inside and Wendy got back up and ran to the room, I stayed at the bar table concerned for Lucy. After 10 minutes, Wendy and Levy walked back down and towards me.

"Natsu-san, Lucy's.............." Wendy tried to speak.

"Well?" I said anxious to hear news about Lucy.

"She's Pregnant."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOO another cliff hanger XD, I'll be publishing another chapter tommorrow, after that I won't be updating for 2-3 weeks, I'm going to Texas to visit mah 2 older bro's, I hope you understand!

Vote 

Comment

Follow If you wanna you don't have to, See ya! XD

~NaLuForever