Chapter 11

Natsu's POV

"Crap! Its raining hard!" I shout as I look around for shelter, with Lucy still in my arms. I find a cave and I ran straight to it, I put Lucy down against the cave wall.

"Damn, We've been walking for three days, and you still wont wake up." I say looking worriedly at Lucy. I sit next to Lucy and I lay her head on my lap, She curles up in a ball and wiggles a bit, I chuckle. Her hair was out of place and I tucked strands of her hair behind her ear. I sat there staring at Lucy's sleeping face, I think its adorable, I slowly drift off to sleep myself.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I wake up and see that Lucy's no where to be seen.

"Lucy?!" I panic and start looking around for her, I go out of the cave and and its sunny, I look to my right and I saw Lucy sitting in the sun like, she turns around and smiles at me, I smile back.

"Mornin sleepy head!" Greeted Lucy.

"Hey you slept more than I." I agued and Lucy giggled.

Lucy patted the ground next to her, Im guessing she wants me to sit next to her, I nod and went and sat.

"So how far away are we from Magnolia?" Lucy asked

"We should be there tomorrow." I said

"Ok that gives me more time." Lucy said smirking.

"More time for what?" I asked confused.

"For this." Lucy tackles me and kisses me hard. Lucy pins me down and continues to kiss me. I flip ups over and I'm on top, Lucy unzips my vest, and I take off her skirt.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I wake up in the cave, I sit up and Lucy is sleeping soundly, I shake her a bit I see her eyes flutter open.

"Hey sexy." I said seductivly to Lucy, with a smirk.

"Hello handsome." Lucy says giggling, we began to laugh.

"We better get going now, or we'll never make it to Magnolia." I said getting up.

"Im fine with going to Magnolia or never making it back." I look at Lucy confused.

"EH!?" I say. Lucy giggles.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." My face softens and I walk over to Lucy and kissed her.