Chapter 23

Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu stand by Nashi's crib rocking her back and forth watching her sleep, No, Its not creepy. Everything was perfect. Well, so I thought, A crash was heard from the other room, I quickly grabbed Nashi, and hid behind Natsu, Natsu open the door to the other room, Revealing men in armor.

"Its her! The baby dragon." The man in front yelled pointing at Nashi. "Stay away from her!" Natsu yelled feriously, He lit his hands on fire and shot towards the men. They all fell to the ground.

We jump through the window and ran towards the guild. "What did they mean by baby dragon?" I asked still running with a sleeping Nashi in my arms. "I dont know, but I have a feeling that this wont be good." Said Natsu.

We made it to the guild and ran through the doors, We ran to the masters office and burst through the door. "What is it children." Master said looking worried. "We are being chased by men in silver armor, they said that Nashi is a baby dragon, but I sense no magic power from her." I explained.

Master jumped unto his desk. "Run, run as far as you can, and don't let them take Nashi." Thats all the Master said, we nodded and ran out of the guild, into the forest.

I won't let them take Nashi.

??? POV

This will teach her to take away what once was mine, Once I get my hands on that baby, I'll be unstoppable!

Just you wait Nastu, cause soon you'll be all mine! Muhahahahaha!

Master's POV

Whatever your planning, you ain't going to harm my children.

Natsu's POV

We kept running as Master told us, we decided to go and find Jellal, Nashi stayed asleep in Lucy's arms. After 3 hours it became dark, We stopped deep in the forest, Luce stayed with Nashi, as I went and got fire wood. I placed down the wood I got and Lucy lit it, Lucy handed Nashi to me so she could rest.

I look at Nashi, wondering about what those guys said about Nashi and whose behind this, I looked at Lucy and saw that she's fast asleep, I walked beside her, I layed Nashi next to Lucy and put her arm around Nashi, I lied down next to Nashi and put my arm aroundLucy and Nashi and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________

Heya! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I came back home yesterday and everything is back to normal, I cried when I had to say goodbye to my brothers :'(. Oh yeah, My Brothers are the best! They ordered me 21 Zodiac cosplay FairyTail keys! I got them in the mail todqay and Im flippen! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Bye!

Vote

Comment

Follow!

~NaLu-Chan