Chapter 13

Natsu's POV

"I love you Natsu." Lucy said before she fell asleep.

"I love you to Luce." I said.

After A little more walking, Magnolia comes into view, I started running towards the town, I walk through the forest and into the city, I look around and found the guild, I walk over to it, and I saw how badly it was destroyed, everyone was up trying to help the injured. I was angry.

Happy saw how angry I was.

"Natzu." Happy looked at me worried, Erza looked toward me.

"Hey everyone! Its Natsu and Lucy!" Erza cried, everyone looked and ran over to us.

"Are you guys alright?" asked Mira.

"We are fine, wheres master?" I asked.

"Im right here my boy." Sid Gramps.

"Gramps, the people who did this, ARE GOING TO PAY!" I yelled.

"I know, but we need to help everyone that was injured in the guild, especialy Wendy." Said Gramps.

"What happened to Wendy!" Yelled Lucy, she jumped off my back.

"She was hurt the most when the building colapsed, you see, when the guild blew up, Wendy was about to leave, the doors and the bricks around the doors fell on top of Wendy, causing her to go into a coma." Said Gramps, Lucy started to cry, this threw me off the edge.

"Those BASTARDS! IM GOING TO BURN THEM TO ASHES!" I yelled.

"Natsu....." Lucy said behind me.

I calmed down a little.

"Lets go get some rest." Lucy said, we walked back to her apartment, Lucy took a bath, and I took off my vest and layed on Lucys bed, Lucy walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes went back and changed then came back out, she went to her desk and she saw her keys.

"I almost forgot about you guys." Lucy said holding her keys.

"Maybe you can summon them and say hi tomorrow." I suggested.

"I would but my magic isnt strong enough to summon multiple Celestial Spirits at a time." Lucy said.

"WHo said you arent strong enough?" I said wrapping my arms around Lucy's waist from behind scaring Lucy a tiny bit, I smirked.

"Natsu! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Lucy said.

"Stop exaggerating, now lets go to bed!" I said with a grin.

"OK fine, last one there is the rotten egg!" Lucy said running to the bed.

"Hey thats not fair!" I pouted.

Lucy starts laughing and I joined her, later we fell alseep.