Chapter 21

Mira's POV

"Your going to what!?" I screetch in surprise, Natsu tells me to shhh.

"Yeah I know, but I need you to distract Lucy. I'm going to plan a baby shower, and I need you to keep her out of the guild, bring her back at sun down, i'm going to propose at the party ok?" Natsu Says, I nod in silence.

*Time Skip: Lunch*

I walk up to Lucy and Levy.

"Hey Lucy! Wanna hang out today?" I asked.

"Sure!" She says smiling.

"Wanna come too Lev?" I asked, she nods and comes along with us.

While we walk out of the guild we follow behind Lucy, Levy asked whats going on, I whisper everything in her ear, she nods.

"So what are we going to do?" Lucy asked.

"Shopping!" Me and Levy said in unison.

Natsu's POV

We put up the last of the decorations, We all stand around quietly so we can hear the signal for when The girls get here.

Within five minutes, We get the signal, everyone scatters around finding a place to hide, the girls walk in, everyone jumps out.

"Surprise!" We all yell in unison.

I walk up to Lucy, she's dumbfounded, I walk up and grab her hand, I kneel on one knee.

"N-Natsu, W-What are you doing?" She asked, I bring out the box, I open in, and I say the words I never thought I'd say.

"Lucy, Will you marry me?" I said, Lucy didn't speak, i started to shake.

Tears started to stream down her face, She jumps and hugs me.

"Yes! A million times yes!" She cried, she pulls away from the hug, I put the ring on her finger, I stand up and We kissed, everyone cheers, whistles and claps, I look at Mira and she's crying.

Today, is the best day of my life, cause i get to be with the 'two' I love.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok if your wondering, no this is not the last chapter in the book, I'm probably going to make two more chapters, then I'll make a sequel when I get some Ideas, or finish a few of my books. I'm going to tell you something real quick, I have two Wattpad accounts, this one is my second one for my fanfictions I decided to make this account to be my actual and official acount and the other one is jsut going to stay open for my one book I finished a long time ago, my other account name is PuppyLover1346, I have two books on that one but I'm deleting one of them. I'm going to make a book about me soon, so feel free to ask some questions. And I got a pretty good Idea for an Angel book, Nad I might make a My Little Pony Fanfic to, Yes I watched it, and yes I'm excited for the third movie. Thats all I have to say, Bye!

Vote 

Comment

Follow

~NaLu Forever

Sorry for the short chapter.