Chapter 16

Lucy's POV

Natsu starts attacking Beniko and Kenzo, but, they have the upper hand. Natsu attacks with his roar, but Beniko blocks it with his wind magic. Kenzo uses his magic and pushes Natsu, he goes flying.

"Natsu!" I yelled.

"Don't worry! I'm fine!" He says, I nodded and tried to find away to break free of these chains, but no luck.

Natsu continues fighting but is not able to land one hit. Natsu seems like he got an idea. Natsu walks towards the cage im in acting like he is just trying to hit from behind.

Kenzo shoots at Natsu with magic, Natsu quickly dodged, the magic hits the cage instead, destroying it along with my chains.

"I'm free!" I yelled, Natsu smirked.

"Lucy, get out of here and go to the guild, I'll take care of these guys." Natsu said.

"Bu-" Natsu cut me off. "NO buts, no go!" He shouted, I nodded, I ran out of the building finding Happy on the ground all beat up.

"Happy, what happened!?" I asked, Happy slowly looks up.

"I was in the air, then magic hit me, right after I dropped Natsu." He said, I picked him up and started running away from the building that exploded.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What seemed like days, me and Happy finally made it back to the guild, when we go there, everyone was wondering where Natsu was and what happened to Happy, I explained everything to them, but I was still little worried about Natsu.

Natsu's POV

Kenzo and Beniko keep hitting m with there magic and I can't even land a hit, and I can't move, I'm stuck on the ground.

I start to lose conscienceness, but before I did fully, Beniko was about to hit me with magic, but, it looked like he got hit with something that look like a meteor, it reminded me of one person. My vision darkens, Last thing I saw was a guy and two girls wearing blue cloaks.

"We need to bring him to FairyTail." said the guy, he sounds and smells familier.

"Jellal?" Then everything goes dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Mah Gosh! Thank you so much for over 200 reads! I didnt think I would get that many reads! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm running out of ideas, help meh! plz! sorry if this chapter is short.

Vote

Comment

and Follow if you wanna :P

Bye!

~NaLu Forever