Chapter 7

Lucy's POV

"Are you ever going to tell me what you were doing for three years?" Natsu asks as I grab his hands. "Yes I will, but first you have to follow me." I reply and start dragging him back into the east forest. We headed back into the same direction Igneel is. I can't wait to surprise him. I look back and smile at the confused Natsu. "Why do you need to bring me all the way back here for?" Natsu asks. "You will see."

We were about a couple feet away from the middle of the forest where Igneel was. I turn around and look at Natsu. "I'm so sorry I disappeared out of the blue. I wish I could've have done it differently without you having to go through pain." I say, looking down. Natsu grabs my cheek and kiss me. I blush. "Don't worry about it Luce, what matters now is that your back with us. Now what is my surprise?"

I smile wide as I drag Natsu passed the next few feet and finally make it to the middle of the forest. Igneel saw us and stood up. "Hello Natsu." Igneel greeted, walking towards us and then laying back down on the ground. "I-Igneel?" Natsu stutters as he looks at him, gradually walking to him as he gets first. "Igneel!" Natsu shouts as he jumps and holds Igneel's neck, in attempt to hug him. "I missed you too son." Igneel said as he raised his claw and gently placing it on Natsu without crushing him.

Natsu releases Igneel and jumps back down to the ground. "Igneel was the reason I was gone so long." I say as I walk closer to the two. "What do you mean? How does Igneel have to do with any of this?" Natsu asked my confused. He walks over to me.. I grab him hands and make him cup them. I place my hands inside his cupped ones and created a small light yellow flame. Natsu looks mesmerized. "Igneel taught you?" Natsu said looking straight into my eyes. He holds me hands and lights his own flame and kisses me.

"Get a room you two." Natsu. pulled away and blushed while I giggled. "Where di you go anyway pops?" Natsu asked. "I went back to my secret home lands as did all the other dragons. The secret land cannot be found just by looking, you have to be granted passage by the dragon themselves." Igneel explained and Natsu nodded. "And you two have my full blessing to enter." Igneel finished and I smiled. "I must return back home now, feel free to come visit." With that said, Igneel took off and few back to he sacred lands.

Once Igneel left, Natsu wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to me as he nuzzled into the nape of my neck. "What are you doing." I asked as I giggled since his breath is tickling my skin. "Just enjoying my new Dragon Slayer girlfriend." He says and I blush. "Lets go back to the guild and explain all that I had been doing the past three years." I say and Natsu nods as he moves away from my neck.

We walk out of the forest and head back to the guild.

Later at the guild.

"So Lucy, are the rumors true?" Levy asks, sitting next me at a table. "Is what rumor true?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "That you and Natsu are a thing!" I look away and blush. "The rumor only became true an hour ago.." I whisper under my breath. Levy squeals. I look over at Natsu and he catches my glance and smiles at me, I smile back. "Hey where is Master?" Levy points over to the bar where he usually sits. I thank Levy and I walk over the bar and speak to Master. I explain to him that I would like to tell everyone that had been going on the passed three years.

Master leads me to the stage and grabs every ones attention. Once everyone quieted down and turned their attention to me, I began to explain everything that happened, starting with when I first disappeared. I held up my hand and held a small flame and explained how I learned Dragon Slayer magic from Igneel.

Everyone looks shocked. I apologized for worrying everyone and causing them so much pain. "So we have 5 dragon slayers in the guild now? Cool!" People shouted and cheered. I giggled as I got off of the stage.

Natsu greets me as I stepped off and he kisses me on the cheek, everyone erupts into an 'awe' as Mira passed out behind the bar counter. Lisanna giggles as she helps Mira that was constantly mumbling 'NaLu is canon'.

The night comes to an end as we all return. But as we lay ourselves into our beds, we don't realize that the end, is only the beginning.

Edited