Chapter 25

Lucy's POV

After months of planning, the whole guild traveled to that castle me and Natsu found. We came upon the gates and ran through, alarms went off, and men ran out and attacked, our magic, and there weapons clashed, but we had the upper hand.

We started to up our game and ran into the castle, more men attacked, but we beat them, me, Natsu, and Master ran to the room where we smelled Nashi, we walked through the doors and saw Nashi crying. "Why wont you just shut up!" Yelled Acnologia.

"Put the baby down." Master said as we walked in, me and Natsu nodded at eachother and we lit our body's up in fire. "OK." Acnologia smirked and dropped Nashi, but before she fell to the ground.....

"Open! Gate Of The Ram, Aries!" Aries appeared. "Wool pillow!" Aries chanted(A/N I don't know if that's a real spell but I made it up.) a wool pillow appeared saving Nashi, Master strechted out his arm and grabbed Nashi and handed her to me.

"Whatever your planning stop!" Master said. "I ain't going to stop anything, only I know whats best for that child!" Acnologia said. "What are you planning anyway!?" Natsu yelled. "I'm not tellin." Acnologia said and attacked, we all dodged hit attack and went towards him. "Let Lisanna go!" I said hitting him with a wing attack, He fell back. Natsu attacked with a sword horn, We saw something leave Lisanna's body, we ran up to her.

"W-What happened?" Lisanna asked sitting up while holding her head. "You where possessed by Acnologia." I said, Lisanna was shocked. We walked back out of the castle back to the guild, everything was perfect after that.

Well, till sixteen years later.

_________________________________________________________________

Heya! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, this is the last chapter of this book, I will post the the first chapter of the sequel soon, the second book might suck but ill try my best :) I will probably not update as much cause I start school tomorrow, but I will update prabobly every week if I feel like it, see ya laterz!

Vote 

Comment

Follow!

~NaLu-Chan