Chapter 6 {{~hell comes to get me~}}

Start from the beginning

Boring.

"Oh hey, did you guys already hear about the bet?" Some girl with a really high voice suddenly said.
"Bet? No?" Some other girl said.

"Well Cameron made a bet and-" The high voiced girl said but got cut off when the other girls squealed after hearing Cameron's name.
"He’s so hot! Such a bad boy."

"I know right, and his nice blond hair, you know I once touched it when he walked by!" Some girl chimed in happily.
"Eeek! You’re so lucky!" The same high voiced girl said.

"Hey but did you also noticed the girl? He was with yesterday and the day after?" Some girl with a British accent said.

I was now listening even better, they must mean me... Yay…
"Yeah I saw her, she’s so lucky to be so close to Cameron, lucky slut, what was her name again?"

"I think it was Megan... no, Maggie! She’s been after Cameron the whole time already; there was even a rumor that she showed naked pictures to him to get his attention."

"Wow such a slut, maybe we should tell her to back off." The British girl said.

Really? Maggie? They should at least get my name right… so they want to attack me too now? I already got enough trouble...

But I wonder… what bet were they talking about? Is Cameron going to do something to me? Thinking that made me nervous.

I don’t want to stay here... I want to be with Josh... But I’m too scared to go out. It’s annoying; I can handle one girl but not a whole group... If Amber didn’t have her Barbie club I would have beat her maybe… not saying that I’m strong though.

But if I hurt Amber, maybe Cameron is going to kill me...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I suddenly heard someone trying to open the door I was in.

"Hey! Someone is in here and was listening the whole time!" The high voiced girl chirped back at the other girls.

Damn I got busted! If I get out now they will maybe hurt me... why do I have so much bad luck.

"Who is in here?" I heard her ask loudly and knock on the door. My hands where now sweating and I didn’t know what to do, I panicked.

Should I just stay silent? Should I run? What do I do??

"Wait, use my hair clip to open It." the British girl said.

I’m dead... there was only one option now and that was run.

I took a deep breath and opened the door from the lock, I ran out catching the surprised looks of the girls on their faces.

I ran out of the girls’ toilet not even looking back if they were following me, I searched the hall real quick, no twins!

I was still in panic so I just ran and I had no idea where to go, it felt like I could get attacked any moment now, nowhere was safe.

Some students looked weirdly at me, but that must have been because I was the only one running in the hallway, some of them even gave me a weird smirk.

"Hey look! It’s Mich!" I suddenly heard someone yell behind me, I panicked even more, my mind wasn’t working properly so I couldn’t figure whose voice it was.

I then noticed that I was running to my locker, what the heck? How could my locker save me?
It felt like my legs betrayed me when I saw Cameron leaning against my locker.

I stopped only a few meters away from him and our eyes met, I saw a weird glint in his eyes when he saw me. His mouth changed into his usual grin and he went off my locker.

I was frozen, he didn’t take his eyes off me for not even a second, and I then noticed that he was walking to me, but I was too scared to move.

Maybe he won’t do anything, maybe he got bored of me, maybe Josh threatened him to stop.

Cameron was now standing right in front of me, I felt my legs were shacking and I began to sweat.
Maybe I can beat him? Maybe I can tell him to stop? Maybe he will listen to me?

All kinds of questions and options came in my mind, but they wouldn’t help, I know Cameron enough that he wouldn’t listen to me, that he won’t leave me alone, and that he is not bored of me... yet.

At the same time I saw Amber and her Barbie’s looking this way with smirks on their faces, I then noticed that there was a big circle around us, everyone was watching.

Why were they only watching? But if this many people are here then that means Cameron won’t do anything to me.

As I was freaking out inside my mind Cameron was still staring at me.

There was a big silence, I only heard some people mumble something but I couldn’t concentrate, I was panicking too much.

I searched the place not moving my body an inch, I didn’t see any way out; they were all blocking it.

I was scared to move, it felt like that if I move he will do something. I then saw two of Cameron his friends walking to us and surrounding me, they had also this smirk on their faces, like they are going to do something... but what? He won’t do anything with all these people here right?

My legs betrayed me again as they took a step back, and that’s when his friends suddenly took both of my arms in a tight grip.

Cameron took a few steps to me so that he was only an inch away. "Don’t be scared, I won’t hurt you." He whispered into my ears, I was shivering now, the last time he said he wouldn’t hurt me he harassed me big time...and now he says it again...

Josh... I searched the place but I didn’t see him, did Cameron hurt him? Maybe Josh knew what Cameron was planning, so Cameron hurt him because he tried to stop him.

Josh! Please be safe...

"Okay people! Is everyone ready!?" Cameron suddenly yelled. I saw that some students took their cell phones out of their pockets, and others where just looking around confused.

Where the fuck are the teachers!? What kind of school is this!? Was this the bet they were talking about!?

"Ready...set...go!" Cameron yelled and he ripped my blouse open.

My eyes widened, cause now my black bra was visible, I froze again as I saw everyone taking pictures and maybe even filming. 

The other students who didn’t know what was going to happen also took their cell phones out now and started to take pictures.

Tears were streaming down my face; I yelled and tried to get out of the two boys their grip.

"Should we get this off too?" Cameron taunted as he pointed at my bra.

~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~~~~~  

Omg I feel so evil for writing this :c maybe I went a little bit too far...sorry everyone

Please don’t forget to vote and comment~! <3