"Yea, I really do." I say in agreement before I get a drink of water from my water bottle.

Once I got a drink I ask, "Hey, feel like training?"
He nods and we start training together.

While Rose had her back turned to me and was talking to Alexa, I ran behind her and picked her up, giving her a nice big sweaty hug.

Rose laughs and turns to face me as I say, "I have a plan."

"A plan?" Rose asks smiling and raising an eyebrow at me. "Yup, a plan."

"And what is this plan?" She asks as she traces her finger on my sweaty chest from training. Her touch sends shivers over my whole body.

"We are going on a date." I tell her smiling.
"Tonight?" Rose asks.

I nod and she smiles at me. She opens her mouth to say something but I speak before she can, "I'll take that as a yes! I've bought a dress earlier for you to wear and I set it in our room, so you can get ready in there."

Without saying anything else I turn and walk away to go get ready for our little date.

After an hour of getting ready I was done and then waiting for Rose. As I stand at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her to come down, Lacey walks past me towards the kitchen.

She enters the kitchen, but soon she comes back out and looks at me from head to toe. Lacey smiles, "Looking fancy Alpha."

I look down at my white button down shirt and dark jeans. I don't have anything expensive to wear out on special occasions.

"Yea not really." I chuckle.

I then smell roses and candy and I look up to see Rosalind.

She looks so amazing with her hair done up, the red dress I got her that comes down to her mid thigh, and a pair of white flats.

I didn't notice my mouth was open until Rose laughed and said, "Close your mouth, otherwise you're gonna catch flies."

Lacey laughs and says, "Where you two going?"

I stare at Rose as she walks down the stairs.

"Yea, where are we going?" Rose asks me once she is by my side.

I whisper, "It's a surprise Princess."
She blushes slightly and I walk her out of the house to my car.

"Clay, you've been driving for 2 hours, how much farther?" Rose asks as she watches the passing trees.

"Only about 5 minutes left." I say and smile as I start to see the small town called Bemidji.

Rose smiles and I feel her excitement as I drive into the town.

Instead of a cliché date when people go to a fancy restaurant — I'm taking Rose somewhere better first, that is not so fancy.

Once I see the a small frozen yogurt place called Cherry Berry I pull over and get out of the car. I hurry in front of the car to Rose's door and open it for her.

She laughs slightly, "Frozen yogurt sounds amazing right now!"

I smile at her and we walk into the small shop, well, I walk in while Rose kinda ran. The scents of dozens of different yogurt flavors and toppings overwhelms me as I follow behind the excited girl.

We walk over to the counter and look at the bowl option sizes for the yogurt. Rose grabbed the biggest one and hurried her way to the flavors. I chuckle and grabbed the biggest one as well and join her.