Chapter 39. Joke

Bella's POV

"Babe babe." I opened my eyes and Cameron was hovering over me. He smiled and leaned down and kissed my head.

" what." I said and sat up.

" why don't you go over to your moms house and get ready? " he asked and I nodded. I went to our closet and changed into some yoga pants and a shirt. I slipped on my vans and grabbed my dress, shoes and makeup.

I made my way downstairs and out everything in cams car. He walled out and hugged me.

" I love you and I'll see ya tonight." He said and kissed me.

" love you too." I said and got in his car, driving to my moms. When I pulled in her driveway I grabbed all of my stuff and walled inside.

" mom!" I yelled and she walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey Hun. What's up?" She said and I sat all of my stuff on a chair.

" Cameron's planning a date tonight and said I should get ready here." I said and she nodded.

" well I have breakfast made if you want to invite the girls over." She said and I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I put Audrey and Nichole in a group chat.

Me: hey wanna come over to my moms and help me get ready for a date?

Audrey: yes! I'll be over in 5

Nichole:Yay! And I will too

I put my phone on the kitchen counter and grabbed some waffles and sat at the table.

" Bella!?" I hear skylynns little voice and I stood up. She ran down the stairs and here eyes lit up and she ran into my arms.

"I missed you!" She squealed and I kissed her head.

" I missed you too sis. Where's Hayes?" I asked and put her down.

" taking a shower." She said and grabbed her small princess plate. I put one waffles on it and some syrup, putting her plate on the table and she sat in the seat next to me. We ate our food when Hayes walked downstairs in only shorts.

" put on a shirt, I'm having friends over." I said and he rolled his eyes and ran back upstairs. There was a knock on the door and I ran up to it.

" hey girls!" I said and hugged Audrey and Nichole.

" I smell food!" Nichole exclaimed and ran to my kitchen. I laughed and Skylynn ran in and hugged Audrey.

***

  After we all ate and talked we went up to my old room and they helped me get ready.

Audrey dos my hair while Nichole did my makeup. It all looked really good when they were done so I went and put on my dress and heels. I looked in my body mirror and I smiled.

" cams gonna love you." Audrey said and I giggled.

We all walked back downstairs and I saw my mom.

" let me call Cameron cause I think I'm getting ready to leave." I told her and she nodded and hugged me.

Me: hey cam! I'm getting ready to leave.

Cam: okay I'm ready! I'll see ya in a bit.

Me: okay love you

Cam: love you too baby

I hung up and gave everyone hugs before getting into cams car. I turned on the radio and a mans voice spoke.

"And next up is Stitches by Shawn Mendes." He said and I smiled. I stopped at a stop light and got out my phone, taking a video on snapchat of the song. The caption read: so proud of you shawnie ❤️😂.

When the light turned green I turned down our street and park in our driveway. I saw Matt and Taylor walk out.

" where's Cameron?" I asked and they smiled.

" well why don't you come inside and see!" Matt yelled causing me to laugh. I followed behind them into my house and the lights were dimmed. Taylor then covered my eyes with a bandana and I sighed.

" I better not run into anything." I mumbled and I heard Matt and Taylor giggle. I heard a door open then I heard my heels begin walking on our back porch.

" okay guys stop." I heard Cameron's voice and I smile. The bandana was ripped on my face and I gasped.  There was a walkway lead by lights. It lead to a small pavilion surrounded by lights strung around it and there was a table under it. I walked over to Cameron who's hugged me and pulled out my chair.

" why thank you." I said and sat down. He sat across from me and Carter and Nash brought out some plates with spaghetti on them.

" thanks." Cameron said and they nodded and walked away.

" cam this is amazing! How did you do all this?" I asked and he smiled at me.

" I had the guys help me right after you left." He said and I nodded.

  We ate our food then we just talked for a while. Cameron pulled his chair where he was sitting next to me and leaned forward a little bit.

" okay here's a joke. Knock knock." He began and I rolled my eyes.

" who's there." I as wet back, resting my elbow on the table.

" marry."

" marry who?" I said with a smile. He then got down on one knee and I froze.

" Marry me?"

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
The feeeeellllls!!!! Omg he proposed!!!!! Okay okay calm down guys 😂

Well I'll update again soon!!!

Love youuuu