Chapter 28. Prom!

( a/n: guys I lost the first prom outfits I made so I had to make new ones! So ignore what I said about the ones in the ch where they went shopping ✌🏻)

Bella's POV

Well today it prom. My mom, Sky, and Audrey is all here and we're getting ready in my room. I'm currently texting Cameron while my mom is doing Audrey's makeup.

Cam: I can't wait to see my beautiful queen😘

Me: you just saw me like 30 minutes ago and your in the room next to me 😂 but I can't wait either ❤️

Cam: well it's my turn to get ready. See ya in a bit, love ya baby!

Me: I love you too babe!!

I looked over at Audrey and her hair was in a fishtail braided bun.

" mom! That looks amazing!" I said and she smiled.

" it was sky's idea! Now I want you to do her makeup!" She said and I nodded. I sat in a chair in front of Audrey and started with her concealer. I rubbed it all in and grabbed my eyeliner. I did a cat eye and added some nude eyeshadow. I put some gold sparkles at the corner of her eye and it made them pop. I than put some dark red lipstick and outlined it with darker lipstick. It blended in perfect and matched her makeup and dress.

"Done!" I said and she opened her eyes.

" omg thanks Bella!" She said and hugged me. She grabbed her dress and went into the bathroom to change.

" now sky, pick out a hairstyle that is kinda like an up do, it's gonna be hot in that place." I said and she giggled. I closed my eyes as my mom started on my hair.

"Done! And may I say, I'm good at this!" She said and I laughed. She did a simple high ponytail with a bump. She curled the ponytail and left some bangs down.

" it's beautiful mom! Now I want you to do my makeup." I said and she smiled and nodded. She sat in front of me and started. When she was done I opened my eyes and I had light pink lipstick on and my eyeshadow was purple/pink.

" thanks mom." I said and hugged her. Audrey came out wearing her dress that went to her mid thigh. The top half was all gold and silver sparkles and the bottom half was white with a tan see threw skirt over it. Her shoes were heels that were fold with tan fabric over it.

" you look absolutely beautiful Audrey! Taylor will love you even more" I said and she smiled. I walked into the bathroom and unzipped my dress bag. My dress was kinda like a crop top. The top went below my belly button and four straps on each side that cross over the chest and cross over in the back. The bottom half was a long, straight flowing gown. It was all the same color, dark pastel purple. The bottom half was around my waist and was about four inches from the top half. After I put that on I slipped on my heels which were silver, open toed, and had diamonds across the side. I put on some earrings and looked at my reflection. I picked up a silver diamond encrusted bracelet that my mother had gave me a few years ago and put it on. I walked out and my mom gasped and sky squealed.

" oh honey you look stunning." My mo said, tearing up. I laughed and hugged her.

" mom don't cry!" I said and she wiped her face.

" I hope to look just like you when I grow up sissy." Skylynn said and I smiled and hugged her.

" thanks sis, but I want you to be yourself when you grow up. Be unique." I said and she nodded. My mom left the room than walled back in.

" the boys are ready." She said and clapped her hands together. Audrey walked out first than I did. Nash walked up to me and hugged me.

" you look beautiful sis. Have fun tonight." He said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.