Chapter 14. M&G

Arabella's POV

Today we are only having a meet and greet, than everyone goes home for about a month break.

I got up and went to the bathroom and changed into a short black dress, a jean jacket and some sandals. I put my hair in a tight bun on top of my head and Did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and cameron was already changed into some black shorts and a white tank top.

" Good morning baby." He said and kissed me. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we walked out the door.

" So what are we gonna do when we go back to Cali?" I asked.

" We'll visit each other, text, and maybe you can meet my family?" He said and looked at me.

" I'd love to.. But I might dye my hair back blonde." I said and he nodded.

***

When we arrived at the venue, I went to my booth and sat down. My guards showed up and brought me some water bottles and a Polaroid camera.

" What's this for?" I asked them.

" It's a new thing bart wants everyone to do. Take pictures with the fans so they can have one." I nodded and put it back down.

" Okay get ready!" Someone yelled and I heard screams. After watched people's tickets get scanned they started lining up in front of our booths.

" What's your name?" I asked a girl with blonde hair.

" Melody! I'm such a big fan! Can you sign my shirt?" She asked and I nodded and grabbed a marker. After I signed my name I asked if she wanted a picture taken and she said yes. On of my guards took it and give the girl the picture.

***

After the meet and greet. We went back to the hotel and packed our stuff. I got out my phone and texted my mom.

Me: hey mom, we're coming home today!!

Mom: yes, hayes texted me. I'll be waiting at the airport when you arrive.

Me: okay, well I have to finish packing. Love you!!

Mom: love you too Hun.

I out my phone down and changed into some shorts and a t shirt. I put on some tennis shoes and walked back out and out all my clothes in my suitcase. There was a knock at the door and I answered it.

" Hey Bros." I said and turned around as Nash and Hayes walked in.

" Hey, since we're all going to Cali, we have to leave before everyone else cause out flight is in an hour." Nash said and we nodded. We finished our getting everything and we all walked to the lobby. We said bye to everyone and took a few selfies before a taxi came to get us and we were off to the airport.

When we got there out flight was called and we got on. I sat next to cameron, of course, and he placed his hand on top of mine.

" I love you so much." He said and I kissed him.

" I love you too. Now I'm gonna go to sleep." I said and he laughed and nodded. I leaned my head in his shoulder and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes the plane landed and I grabbed my stuff and we all walked off the plane.

" Where's mom?" I asked Nash and he shrugged. I looked around a little more and saw her.

" Mom!" I yelled and ran to get. When I got closer I saw she had sky.

" Bella!" They yelled and I hugged them both. They hugged Nash and hayes and we all walked outside.

" I have to get a taxi home." Cameron said and I nodded and hugged him. He arms locked around me and he placed his lips on my forehead.

" I'm gonna miss you so much, but we'll see each other in a few days probably." He laughed. He kissed my lips and we pulled away.

" I got to go. I love you baby." He said.

" I love you too, bye." I said and waved. I got in moms car and we drove home.