Chapter 29. Looking

Bella's POV
3 months later

I graduate next month and I'm really excited! Not that I'll be leaving school,that me and Cameron have been talking about getting a house to ourselves when I graduate. My mom is fine with it and so it everyone else.

  Today me and cam and going through some nice neighborhoods and looking at some houses.

  I got in the shower and washed up and shaved. I got out and changed into a black crop top with a white and black shirt. I put on my black converse and put my hair in a bun. I did some makeup and walked out. Cameron was sitting on my bed wearing a grey sweater and some jeans.

" are you excited!?" He said, standing up and kissing me.

" so excited! " I said and he laughed. I walked over to my jewelry desk and put on a bracelet that Will got me for my 17th birthday. Cameron grabbed my hand as we walked out of the building and got in Cameron's car.

  He started driving through some nice neighborhoods and occasionally stopped and looked through the houses. We really didn't find any that we liked so we kept driving.

  We soon pulled into a really nice neighborhood and saw a nice house. We looked at it for a good hour and then left. It was really pretty and big.

" well I liked it." He said and I agreed. We decided not to buy anything yet until I graduate and we have more time to look.

  We got back to the apartment and nobody was home. We shrugged and went into my bedroom. Cameron sat on my bed and I walled up to him.

" I can't wait to move in with you." I said and he smiled. He placed his hands on my waist and I leaned down and kissed him. He deepened the kissed and leaned back on my bed. I crawled on top of him and his hands ran up my thighs. By then, I knew what was gonna happen next.

***

  I laid there drawing circles on Cameron's chest as he sleep. I smiled to the thought of what we did and got out of bed quietly. I walled into my bathroom and took a quick shower than got out. I put on on some underwear and a bra and Cameron's shirt. It was long so I didn't bother putting on shorts. I laid back down next to Cameron and laid my head on his chest. I listened closely to his heartbeat and smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.