Chapter 19. Pool time

Arabella's POV

I woke up and Audrey wasn't in here. I walked out of my room and saw everyone was awake.

" Morning!" Nash and Cameron yelled at me.

" Where's Taylor and Audrey?" I asked and sat in Cameron's lap.

" Well they went on a little fro-yo date this morning." Nash said and wiggled his eyebrows. I giggled and they walked through the the door holding hands.

" Hey why don't we all go swimming in that big butt pool they have?" Nash asked and we all agreed.

" I'll let you borrow one of my bikinis. " I told Audrey as we walked into my room. I shut the door and locked it and turned to her.

" So spill everything." I said and walked over to my closet and picked out two bikinis.

" Well we went for frozen yogurt and he told me he really liked me and asked me on a second date." She said and I smiled. I walked into my bathroom and changed into a neon blue bikini that is outlined in black and walked out. I handed Audrey one exactly like mine but turquoise. While she was changing I brushed my hair and took off my makeup from last night.

She walked out and out shorts and a shirt over her bikini and I out an over dress over mine.

" Ready?" I asked and she nodded and we walked out.

" Hey beautiful!" Cameron said and wrapped his hands around my waist from behind. I kissed his cheek and we all left.

  When we got to the pool it was huge. There wasn't anyone here so I walked up to a radio and hooked up my online and blasted my music.  I took off my cover up and laid down on a lawn chair next to Audrey.

" Babe will you please come in? Cameron asked and bent down to my level.

" Fine!" I said and got up. He smiled and grabbed my and picked me up and jumped in with me in his arms. When we came up I smacked his chest and he laughed.

" Gosh cam! It's freezing. "I yelled and he frowned.

" I'm sorry." He said and hugged me. I rolled my eyes and kissed him. I looked up and saw Taylor jump in with Audrey and smiled. They are so cute.

" don't we go back on magcon on Friday?" I asked and Nash nodded. Taylor frowned and hugged Audrey and whispered something to her.

***

We stayed for a coupled more house then Went back up and watched movies.

" Do we have to watch scary movies?" I asked and Nash nodded and put paranormal activity in.

" Nash you especially know I hate scary movies." I said and hit him as I cuddled more into Cameron's chest. Nash just laughed and I glanced over at Audrey and Taylor. I got out my online and took a picture and posted it on Twitter.

"@Bella.G: my next otp! @taylorcaniff " Taylor checked his phone and smiled at me.

When the movie started i closed my eyes instantly.

" Come one babe. It's not that bad." Cameron giggled slightly and I peeked at the screen. I screamed at the girl got dragged out of bed and hit cams arm.

" Thanks for making me look at a scary part." I said and closed my eyes once again. Soon my eyes started getting heavy and I feel asleep.

Cameron's POV

  I looked down at Bella and she was asleep curled up next to me. I smiled and slowly picked her up and carried to her room and laid her under the covers and soon Taylor brought Audrey. He kissed her head and I kissed Bella's lips and whispered i love you. I walked to my room and laid down and went to sleep.