Chapter 30. 'Little' surprise

Bella's POV
3 weeks later ( sorry for all the time skips!)

  " hey babe." Cameron said as he picked me up from school. I got sick earlier and he had to come get me.

I gave him a weak smile and got In the passenger seat. I buckled up and leaned my head back on the seat.

" babe, can you tell me what's wrong?" He said, placing his hand on my leg. I bit my lip and looked at him.

" cam... I think I might be pregnant." I said and he looked at me. I was afraid he would get mad but his mouth turned into a smile.

" baby! That's amazing!" He said and I smiled.

" but I'm not sure. Can we go get a test." I asked and he nodded. The whole way to the store he and the biggest smile on his face. We stopped at the drug store and we walked in. We walled tot he feminine section and I grabbed two tests and brought them up to the register.

" are you hoping?" She asked and I looked at Cameron.

" definitely." I said and she smiled. Cameron payed her and we got in the car and drove to the apartment.

"Okay you go to the bathroom, and I'll distract the boys." He said and I nodded. I out the tests in my bag and we walked in.

" hey guys." I said.

" you alright sis?" Nash asked and I nodded.

" just feel sick." I skate and walked to my room. I threw my bag on my bed, grabbed he, and walked to my bathroom. I did my business and now I have to wait 15 minutes. I sat the tests on the bathroom sink and sat the toilet lid. I texted Cameron to come in here and I heard my bedroom door open.

" can I come in?" He asked and I opened the door slightly.

" in a minute." I said and he nodded. I shut the door. And my phones timer went off. I sucked in a breath and picked up both test and looked at them. I'm pregnant. I thought as I slowly opened the door. Cameron stood up and I showed him the tests. He smiled and bent down and hugged my waist, laying his head on my stomach.

" I love you." I heard him whispered and I smiled like crazy. He stood back up and kissed my lips.

" we should go to my moms house tomorrow and we can tell everyone. Invite your mom and sister too." I said and he nodded and grabbed his phone. I grabbed mine and called my mom.

" hey Bella, what's up?" She asked and I smiled.

" I was thinking that a maybe tomorrow we can have a family dinner with Cameron's family over there." I said, hitting my lips.

" that sounds great. How does 5 sound?" She asked and I sighed.

" perfect. Love you mom." I said.

" love you too Hun." She said and hung up. I found a small box and put one of the tests in it. I got a small piece of paper and a pen.

Ready to be grandmas?

I wrote on the paper. I planned to have Cameron's mom and mine to open it together. Cameron walked in and nodded. I handed him the box and he smiled.

" that's perfect." He said and I smiled.

"I can't wait to be a mother!" I said quietly. Cameron hugged me and I put my head on his chest.

" and I'm so so excited to be a father." He whispered back and I smiled.

________________________________________________

SURPRISE!!! Yes cam and Bella are having a baby!!!

Comment

Boy
Or
Girl
!!!!!