Chapter 34. How!?

Bella's POV

  Well today's the day. I'm 12 weeks pregnant. Me and cams going to find out the gender of the baby!

  I changed into a black tank top, a red flannel over it, and some ripped skinny jeans. I did some makeup and pinned some of my wavy hair back. I slipped on my black converse and walked out. Cameron was in the bathroom down the hall getting ready.

  I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse.

"Cam!" I yelled and looked at the time.

" I'm done, I'm done." He said and I laughed. We walled out of the house and got in his car. We started driving and Cameron held my hand.

We stopped at a stoplight and waited.

" this is so exciting!" He said and I smiled. I looked over at him and my eyes widened. There was a truck driving straight towards Cameron's side.

"CAM!" Was all could get out before the truck slammed into his side. I heard glass break and everything went black.

***

  I opened my eyes and was blinded by white. I turned my head and looked at my hand. It had needles Sri king in it and whenever I tried to move pain shot through my body.

" mom." I mumbled and turned my head. I saw my others eyes slowly open and she rushed over to me.

" Bella baby, how do you feel." She asked and kissed my head. I can tell she's been crying but she clearly tried to hid it. Before I could answer a doctor walled I a do smiled at me.

" finally decided to wake I see. How do you feel?" She asked and I looked at her.

" what happened? Where's Cameron!?" I asked and tried to sit up. Like instinct, my body reacted with pain and I laid back down.

" a drunk driver hit the drivers side of the car you were in. You had a cut across your head and a few others. There's bruises on your back and sides from the pressure. But Cameron.. He had to get a simple surgery on his arm, nothing big just a few stitches, but there's one more thing. He's in a coma." She said and my heart broke. I started to cry then it hit me.

" is my baby alive." I asked sternly.

" surprisingly the baby is perfectly fine. Not damage at all" she said and a wave of relief washed over me.

" you are actually free to go. I'm have your mother sign some papers and get you set up with some pain medication." She said and her and my mom walked out. I saw Audrey walk in And she was crying. I busted into tears and with all the pain I managed to sit up to hug her. We cried in each other's arms for a few minutes before we let go.

" I'm so glad your okay." She said and pulled a chair up to the side of the bed. I nodded and she made the bed move so i was sitting upright.

" Audrey.. What if he's still in a coma while Im having the baby." I said and looked up at her.

" Bella. He's only been in a coma for a few hours. He could wake up anytime." She said and I nodded. Soon my mom walked in and told me I could go. A nurse helped me unhook all the IV's in my body and got me cleaned up. They brought me a wheel chair and carefully help me sit in it.

" can I see him?" I asked and looked up at the nurse. She smiled and nodded, pushing me out the door and down the hallway. We pushed me into a room and I saw him. Laying lifeless on a bed. Cuts and bruises all over his body. I began to cry and I slowly pushed myself up to the side of him. I laid my head on the edge of the bed. I looked up at him.

" I'm so sorry this happened to you. Get better soon baby. " I whispered.

" please wake up." Nothing. No movement. Nothing.

" I love you." I said and kissed his hand. My mo pushed me out of the room and out into the parking lot.

" Audrey's going to be staying with you till you get your strength back or until cam wakes." My mom said and I nodded. She kissed my head and left. Audrey wheeled me to her car and helped me in.

  We drove I silence to my house and I reached into my pocket. I still had the house key.

  We pulled into my driveway, and again, she helped me get out and walk up to the door. I unlocked it and we walked in. We walked upstairs to mine and cams room and she got me a pair of sweatpants to change into. I change right there, I didn't care if Audrey saw me because she is my best friend and I am in pain. I laid down under the covers.

"I'm going to go sleep on the couch." She said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and a tear slipped, rolling onto my pillow.

_____________________________________________

Hey guys. Keep commenting boy or girl. We got one vote for a boy Rn!