Chapter 23. 1st day of school

Arabella's POV

I heard a loud beeping and remembered today I start school. I than Heard my alarm clock go off and opened my eyes.

"Morning baby." Cameron said and Kidded my head.

" morning." I mumbled back and got out of bed and walk to my closet. I picked out a jean dress and some brown boots. After I changed I did a braided bun and did my makeup. I grabbed my bag and walked out into the living room.

" let's go." I said and cameron grabbed his keys and we went to his car.

When we got to the school I saw some new and old faces.

"Have a good day babe." Cameron said and kissed me.

" I'll try. Love you." I said and he laughed.

" I love you too." He said and I got out. I waved as he drove away and I walked into the doors. The first faces I saw was Mike and Audrey.

" hey!" I yelled and they walked over to me. I hugged Mike first than Audrey.

"Senior year huh?" Mike said and I sighed.

"Don't mention it. I have to say, Im gonna miss this place." I said and they agreed. I walked into the office and sat mrs. Anderson my principle. She always liked me and my family.

" hey Bella!" She and hugged me. I smiled and a group of girls walked in. I looked at their faces and my smile faded.

My bully's Nicole, the the leader. Aria, the dumb one and Kelsey, the smart one. They glared at me and walked up to Mrs. Anderson.

"Good morning Anna." Nicole said. She gets to call the principal by her first name.. Huh..

"Hey girls." Mrs. Anderson said.

"Oh Bella I forgot to mention. Nicole will be speaking today, is that alright with you?" She ask me. I've done this for a few years and I was really looking forward to it but I didn't want to start anything.

"Of course." I said an grabbed my schedule, walking out.

I made my way to the auditorium and sat next to Mike and Audrey as Mrs. Anderson walked up to the microphone.

" good morning everyone! Today is the starting of a new year. This years speaker is Nicole Sanders!" She yelled and people cheered. Nicole walked up and smiled at everyone. Fake.

"Hello fellow class mate! Welcome to a new year of learning and this is the last for some. I just want to say that I hope everyone has a good year. Prom voting will start next month and it will end the day before prom. My names already on the ballot so vote for me! We will be taking nominations today so as Austin passes around a peace of paper to everyone write a name of a king and queen you think should be nominated and we will count up the votes and announce the runners up tomorrow.! Have a nice day!" She said as he squeaky voice echoed throughout the school. When I got a pice of paper I got our my pen.

King: Mike Anthony

Queen: Audrey Morris ( sorry Audrey I didn't know your last name so I made one up!)

When I walked up to the box I put the paper in it and walked to my next class which was English.

***

After school I walked outside Adams saw cameron talking to Nicole and her friends. I walked up to him and he smiled.

" what are you doing here Bella." Nicole snapped at me and I smirked.

"You mean why am I walking up to my boyfriend who I live with."I said and her mouth dropped. She walked away and I groaned and got in his car.

"Who was that?" He asked and I buckled up as he pulled out of the parking lot.

" Nicole and he little group of fakes. Let's just go get my nose pierced." I said and he nodded.

"So how was your speech?" He asked. Really!? We couldn't just ride in peace?

" Nicole stole it from me." Was all I said as we pulled up to the place. He didn't add anything to the conversation and we walked in. I walked up to the desk and a woman with a lot of piercing and tattoos looked at me.

"Name?" She asked.

"Arabella Grier here for a nose piercing." I said and she pointed to a door. I walked in and a man was waiting.

"Sit down and pick a ring." He said and I nodded. I sat in a chair and picked out a simple diamond. He quickly stuck a needle through my nose and I winced. Next thing I know he was done and I was ready to leave.

"Clean it about three times a day and keep it in for about 6 to 8 weeks." He said and I nodded. I walked out and cameron was waiting for me In The waiting room. He walked up to me and examined my nose.

"It looks good on you. Home?" He asked and I nodded. After I paid we left and went to the apartment.

"Woah! Nice nose ring!" Taylor said and I thanked him. I wasn't really in the mood to socialize so I went in my room and changed. I didn't have any homework so I just laid down on my bed.

" I love you Bella." Cameron yelled as he walked into my room. I smiled and he kissed me.

"I love you too cameron. Night." I said and he smiled and walked out. Well today was a so, so good day.