Chapter 41. almost

Bella's POV
2 1/2 months later

I sat up out of bed, with Cameron's assistance considering how big Ashton's getting.

"Are you sure you want me to go? " Cameron asked and i nodded.

"You need some guy time with your friends. I'll just go to my moms." I said and he smiled. He pulled me up and hugged me.

"I can't wait to meet my son." He whispered and i smiled. I pulled away cause of a sudden bump I'm my stomach.

"Cam did you feel that?!" I asked and he placed his hand on my tummy. Ashton kicked again and Cameron smiled so big. This is actually Ashton's first kicks and I've been pregnant for 6 months now.

"This is amazing!" He yelled and i laughed. He kissed me and kissed my stomach.  I smiled and walking into the bathroom to take a bath.

I started to run warm water and let it fill up. I got out my phone and turned my music on shuffle and stripped down from my clothes. I carefully stepped in the bath and sat down. I sighed as I washed my body and hair.

When I was done I got out and drained the water. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out, grabbing my phone. I threw my phone on the bed and went to my closet. I picked out some jeggings and a black shirt that says baby laoding. Audrey got it for me. After I changed I left my hair down and did a little bit of makeup. I tried to bend down and grab my vans but couldn't.  I groaned and walked out of the closet. 

"Cam!"I yelled and he came running in the room.

"What is there something wrong?!" He exclaimed.

"i can't reach my shoes." I cried and he laughed. I sat on the bed and he walked in the closet. He grabbed my black vans and started to untie them and put them on me.

"You the best Fiancé ever!" I said and kissed him.

"Well duh." I laughed and he helped me walked downstairs. He grabbed his keys and we walked to his car. Him, Nash, Hayes, Taylor, the Jacks and Matthew are going to this huge arcade in LA. He needed a day with his guys.

We pulled up to my moms house and Nash and Hayes walked out.

"I'll see ya later, love you." I said and leaned over and kissed him.

"Love you too baby." He said and i got out and went inside the house. 

"Hey Bella." Mom said and hugged me.

"Hey momma, so what's the plans today?"I asked and we went and sat down in the livingroom.

"Well I actually got you, Cam and Ashton some things" She said and walked away for a moment before coming back with a huge bag. She sat it down in front of me and I looked inside. There was a cute diaper bag and and a bunch of clothes. Inside the bag was some bottles, bibs and some small toys.

"Aw this is great mom, Thanks." I said and leaned over and hugged her.

"Well i saw it and thought it was cute." She answered back.

"Well it is, cams gonna love it." I said and she smiled.

"So where Sky?" I asked and sat down the bag.

"Oh she's at her friends." She said and u nodded.

" So are ya read to get him out of your tummy." She said and i giggled.

"I'm ready but I'll miss it." I confessed.

"It always works like that but you'll understand that it's a lot better when you know he can see you." She said and i smiled.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Heyyyy sorry for the late and short update. My iPad got stolen and it's a lot harder to type on my phone. 

if you comment ill update sooner!

Love you guys♡