Chapter 13. Lots of love.

Arabella's POV

" Bella... Bella!" I opened my eyes and cameron was laughing.

" Cam... What do you want." I said and laid back down.

" Our last show in Texas is today and after that we leave for... I don't know where."i nodded and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower than changed into a white crop top that says ' DREAM BIG' and some floral shorts. I put in some tan sandals and left my hair down and wavy. I did light makeup and walked out.

" When do we leave?" I asked and put my clothes in my suitcase.

" Um... In about 5 minutes." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. He planted small kisses all over my face.

" Cam!" I giggled and he kissed my lips.

" I love you so much, you know that." He said and I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder

" I love you too." I said and he squeezed my waist then let go.

" Let's go." He said and I nodded and followed him out the door. We went to the lobby and got into the limo.

" So how was you guy's date last night?" Hayes asked and wiggled is eyebrows.

" Fine." I said and slapped his arm.

When we pulled up to the venue, it was the same one as yesterday. Everyone went backstage and I found out I wasn't performing today.

" So what am I going to do?" I ask.

" Your going to do Q&A at the end." I nodded and sat on a chair at the edge of the curtains.

" It's okay babe!" Cameron said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and as the fans rolled in they ran out onstage.

" Everyone I would like to say something." Cam said and I looked at him.

" Arabella Grier is the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. She's beautiful, completes me, and she is my world. She is my other half and I don't know what I'd do with her." I smiled and he motioned for me to come out. I got up and ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" That was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." I said and I was crying now.

" I love you so much baby. and don't ever worry, I'm yours." He said and I smiled. I placed his lips on mine and the crowd went wild. I pulled away and we went started the Q&A.

***

After the show and the meet and greet we all went back to the hotel and left for the airport.

" Get some sleep." Cam whispered and I nodded and laid my head in his shoulder. He kissed my head and I fell asleep.