Chapter 17. Surprise

Arabella's POV

When I woke up I instantly got in the shower. I was really excited to move in with Nash, Taylor and Cameron.

I got out and changed into some black yoga pants and my neon Taylor Caniff shirt. I let my long blonde hair dry down my shoulders and did a small amount of makeup. Nash said they were going to get me a whole new room so all I have to do is unpack my small stuff.

I walked out of the bathroom and out in my tennis shoes I left out.

" Bella! Nash will be here to pick you up in an hour. " Mom yelled and I nodded to myself. I walked downstairs and sat at the table and Hayes walked in.

" Hey sis, can I have your room when your gone?" He asked and I laughed.

" I'll be coming to visit and I might stay the night a few nights... So no." I said and he rolled his eyes and opened the fridge. I grabbed an apple and went and sat in the living room.

***

" No need to fear, Nash Grier is here!" I smiled and got up.

" Yes! Now let's go!" I said and grabbed my phone.

" Not just yet. Taylor and cam are cleaning up , we want you to stay in a clean apartment."he said and looked kind of nervous.

" Well I wanna do something." I said and leaned my head in his back. I felt his laughed and looked up.

" Let's go get some ice cream then. I'll pay." He said and I smiled.

" You were gonna anyway." I said and he laughed and grabbed his keys.

" Let me go tell mom bye, and can you go out my boxes in your car?" He nodded and I ran upstairs to moms room.

" Hey..." I said when I saw hayes, mom, and sky playing with dolls and horses.

" What you need sweetie?" Mom asked and got up.

" Me and Nash are leaving.." I told them and they all ran up and hugged me.

" I hate to say it.. But I'm gonna miss Ya." Hayes said and I laughed.

When we were done saying our goodbyes me and Nash got in his car and drove to the ice cream shop. When we got there we got out and ordered.

" I want a fudge sundae and a sherbert cone." He said and I smiled. He payed and the woman gave us our ice creams.

" So can we go now?" I asked as I finished mine. He finished his and checked his phone.

" Yes!" He said and I ran to the car. He got in and we stared driving.

***

Soon we pulled up to a huge fancy looking apartment building and I smiled.

" Wow... Now help me get the boxes." I said and he nodded. He popped his drunk and we both grabbed the boxes.

" What floor?" I asked as we walked in the door.

" Floor 7 room 7" he said and I laughed as we got in the elevator. When it got to out floor I counted the doors till I saw 7.

" Yes." I opened it and this apartment is huge!! I

" Woah... Now where's my room!?!" I asked and turned around.

" Let me go look." He said and ran down a hall.  I waited till he got back  and Taylor came with him.

" Sissy!!" Taylor yelled and hugged me. I laughed and he smirked at my shirt.

" Hey now I wanna see my room." I said and they nodded. Taylor took the boxes out of my hands and put a baby blue bandana around my eyes.

" What's this for?" I asked and they started leading me.

" It's a surprise and you can keep he bandana ." Taylor said and I smiled. A door opened and I heard a laugh.

" Cam?" I asked.

" Yessss baby?" He said  and kissed my cheek. Next thing i know the bandana came off and I gasped.

" Guys! This is amazing." I said and looked at my new room. ( pic of room at the top!) it was mostly blue, green and different shades of brown. Above the bed was a big brown sign that said ' SEXY Adorable' and I smiled,

" Guys this is awesome! Thank you so much. I said and brought them into a group hug.

" I love you guys." I said and noticed cameron was recording this.

" We love you too." They all said and I smiled at the camera. He said something to it than turned it off. I sat on my bed and laid down when all three of them decided to sit on me.

" Uhg! Get off fatties!" I said and they all laughed and got off.

" Well we'll let you unpack.." Nash said and him and Taylor ran out of the room.

" Okay.." I said and laughed. Cam sat my boxes on my bed and I opened my giant walk in closet.

" Wow..."

  I grabbed my clothes and hung them up and put my shoes along the bottom. In the back there was a little for and when you opened it there was small hooks and drawers for jewelry.

" This is awesome!" I told cameron and he hugged me from behind.

" And it's the biggest room in the apartment. And the best thing is, mines right in the room next to you." He said and kissed my cheek. I giggled and turned around and kissed him.

" I love you so much." I told him.

" I love you too now let's finish."he said and grabbed my box with my pictures and stuff and helped me decorate.

When we were done it was about midnight and I was tired.

" I'm gonna go to sleep." I told his and he nodded and kissed me goodnight.

" Love you.." I said while yawning. He laughed and said it back than left. I didn't even bother changing, I just laid down and went to sleep..