Chapter 10. Texas ☀️

Bella's POV

I woke up and smiled. Today we're going to Texas and I'm really excited.

I took a quick shower and changed into some nike shorts and a hoodie.i put my hair in a messy bun and wrapped a bandana around my head. Taylor gave it to me a few days ago. I didn't put much make up on and walked out. Cameron was just waking up so I slipped on my tennis shoes and laid next to him.

" Morning sleeping beauty." I said and giggled. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me. I smiled and he got up and went to to the bathroom.

My full memory came back and I'm happy. Everyone tried so hard to help me and it worked. I got on Twitter and wrote something.

" @Bella.G: Thanks for all the support guys when I had trouble with my memory! Can't wait to see some of you guys in Texas!"

I looked up from my phone and Cameron walked out of the bathroom.

"What time do we leave?" He asked.

" 7:30." It was seven now I think.

" Good." He said and put his lips on mine. He was on top of me as I laid down on his bed. By now we were in a full make out session. But it all ended when there was knock at the door.

" Guys lets go!" I think it was Taylor. I laughed and grabbed my suitcase, following Cameron out the door.

" I like your bandana." Taylor said and I rolled my eyes.we all got in the limo and rode to the airport. When we got there we went inside.

" I'm so tired." Matt said and lean on my shoulder. I laughed as they called our flight. I pushed him off of me and started to run towards the plane entrance.

" Bellaaaaaa!" Matt yelled and I started busting out laughing.

When I got on the plane I took my seat next to the window.

" Can I sit here?" I looked up and and saw cameron.

" Sorry but this seat is saved for my boyfriend." I said in a sassy tone.

" Well good than." He said and sat next to me and placed his lips on mine. We pulled away and I laid my head in his shoulder.

" I'm going to try to get some sleep."i told him and he nodded. When I closed my eyes my mind drifted to a light sleep.

DREAM•

I opened my eyes and looked over at cameron. He had a mask on and was breathing heavily. I looked out the window and we were nose down towards the ocean.

I fiddled with my mask and out it on as cameron grabbed my hand.

" Nash!" I tried to yell and I looked over at him and hayes in the same position.

" I love you guys so much!" I said and they said it back.

" I love you Bella." Cameron cried and hugged me.

" I love you too."

It all happened in slow motion. Water surrounded me as the whole plane went under. I unbuckled my seatbelt and held my breath. Everyone else tried to do the same as I searched for an exit. I kicked a window as it shattered and I swam out.

I surfaced and I was the only one. Bodies started floating up and I cried at the faces. my friends and family... Are dead.

• END OF DREAM•
I shot up from my seat and Cameron had worry in his eyes.

" What is it?" He asked and I sighed as I saw everyone.

" I had a dream the plane crashed and everyone died." I said, a few tears running down my face.

" We're all okay." Cameron said and kissed my head.

When the plane landed we all got off, got in our limo, and went to the hotel. Right as I hit mine and Cameron's bed I was out.