Chapter 12. Forever.

Arabella's POV

I got up and had a text.

Cam: there's a box outside the door, take it to mahogany's room and she'll help you get ready for tonight. I'll see Ya later beautiful! I love you so much 😘

I smiled and slipped on my slippers and walked out the door. It was a tan box with my name on it. I picked it up and walked across the hall and knocked on her door.

" Morning Bella!" Lox said and I smiled and walked in.

" Cam sent me over do you to help me get ready." I said and she nodded and sat me down. She rolled out of the bathroom and big suitcase.

" This is how we'll start." She said and opened it. It had all the makeup any girl would want.

"Jesus lox!" I exclaimed and she laughed. She grabbed a clip and pinned back my hair as she started in my makeup.

" How long do you think this will take?" I asked.

" Oh honey, this is just e first layer. Now run that in and I'm going to go get food." I nodded and did as told as she left the room.

" Hey sis." Nash as he came into the room.

" Hey." I said and rubbed in the rest of the makeup.

" Getting read for your date?" He asked and I nodded.

" If he hurts you, you tell me and I'll-"

" Nash! I'll be fine I promise." I told him and walked up and hugged him.

" I'm sorry. I love you." He said and I sighed and kissed his cheek.

" I love you too." I said as he left and lox came back with food.

" Don't eat much." I nodded and grabbed a bag of chips.

**

A few hours later she was done with my hair and makeup. My hair was curled and pinned in a bun type thing.

" Okay now go out on the dress." She said and handed me the box. I walked into the bathroom and sat it in the sink and opened it. I gasped at the stunning dress. I got it out and put it on. It was a black dress that went up to my mid thigh and had lace down the arms and across the chest and back. There was an opened in the back and on the chest. ( pic of dress at the top)

I slipped on the tan pumps that was in the box and looked in the mirror.

" Wow." I said and mahogany opened the door.

" Cameron's here." I nodded and walked out. When my eyes met his brown ones I smiled.

" Wow, Bella.... You look stunning." He said and grabbed my hand.

" Thanks... " I mumbled and we walked out the door. We walked out to the lobby and continued to walk down the sidewalk.

" So where are you taking me?" I asked and looked up at him.

" Here." I looked i front of us and it was a pavilion with a table in the middle. It was covered in lights and flowers. He lead me to the table and I sat in a chair.

" Cam, this is beautiful." I said and he smiled and sat across from me.

" I saw things more beautiful." He said and grabbed my hand form across the table. I blushed and Carter and Matt brought us our food. I laughed and ate what was on my plate.

When we were done eating music started to play and he held out his hand.

" May I have this dance? " He asked in a posh accent. I giggled and took his hand.

" I'd be delighted." I said in the same accent. He brought me to the middle of the floor and placed his hands in my waist as mine on his shoulders.

" Cam this is amazing." I said and he smiled down at me.

" Well I wanted our first date to be rememberable." I leaned up and kissed him and he smiled. I heard a snap of a camera and looked over. Matt was holding a Polaroid camera and smiling.

" It's getting kinda late, wanna head back." Cameron asked and I nodded.

We started walking back hand in hand when someone walked up to us.

" I'm sorry to interrupt your date but you guys are my otp!( one true pair) you are perfect for each other." A girl said and walked away.

" Wow." I said and laughed.

When we got back to the hotel we went to our room and went to the bathroom to change. I put in some of Cameron's sweat pants and a tank top.

" Man this makeup is going to take me forever to get off!" I said and cam walked In and kissed my shoulder. I smiled and turned round and kissed him than grabbed a washcloth. I wetted it with warm water then scrubbed my face till everything was off.

" Your still beautiful." He said as I laid down next to him. I smiled and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

" I love you so much.." He said and kissed my head.

" I love you too. A lot." I said back and kissed his chest. I closed my eyes and to his heart beat, I fell asleep.