Chapter 20. Friday

Arabella's POV

Today is Friday. That means we're going to back to MagCon!! I'm excited but sad to. I didn't go see my mom, sister, or brother this week at all.

I got out of the shower and changed into some black ripped jeans, my ' cameron Dallas is my boyfriend ' shirt, and my white Keds. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put some Chapstick on.

I walked back in my room and started to pack my Cary in in my backpack when my door opens revealing Audrey.

" Hey what are you doing here?" I asked and her suitcase came in sight.

" I'm going with you guys!" She said and I hugged her.

" This is going to be so fun!!" I said and Cameron walked in.

" Come on girls, let go." He said and I smiled as we all walked out the door. We got in Taylor's car and drove to the air port.

When we got there, there was fans all around the entrance. I got out of Taylor's car and grabbed all my stuff. I didn't want to miss my plane so I kinda kept my head down and walked through everyone.

" I don't think they recognized you cause you dyed your hair back." Nash said and flipped my ponytail. I giggled and they called out flight. I sat between cameron and Nash and of course Audrey sat next to Taylor. I leaned my head in Cameron's shoulder and I felt his head slowly fall into mine, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***

" Bella." I opened my eyes and saw cameron stretch and I stared at him. This is the hottest thing EVER! He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow.

" Like what you see?" He asked.

"Psh no... Maybe," he leaned down and kissed me and I grabbed my bag and we get off the plane.

Everyone was waiting for us in the airport.

" Hey!!" Taylor yelled and everyone looked at us.

" So how was your break shawn?" I asked cause he was the only one that came and talk to me.

" Amazing! How was yours and who's that?" He asked pointing to Audrey.

" Good. I moved in with Nash, Taylor and Cameron in an apartment and thats Audrey. " I said and he nodded. Bart said we had to go so we got in the limo and drove to the hotel.

When we got there it was huge.

" Okay Audrey and Bella are going to be rooming together." Bart said and handed us a key each. We walked down the hall and found our room.

" So what's up with Taylor."i asked her and put my stuff down.

" Nothing yet... We're going on another date tonight." I nodded and started putting up my stuff.

" I'm so tired." I said and there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it and there was cameron.

" I wanted to say goodnight." He said and I hugged him. He kissed me and pulled away.

" I love you." I said and kissed him once more.

" I love you too princess." He said and left. I shut the door and laid down, slowly drifting to sleep.