Chapter 7. Please.

Cameron's POV

I ran over to Bella and Nash followed close behind me.

" No no no no!" He kept saying and picked her up. I called the cops and after we hung up I could hear sirens.

" Is she alive." I asked with shaky breath at Nash checked her pulse. He nodded and I sighed in relief.when the ambulance got here they but her on a stretcher and we got to ride with her. I needed to text the guys so they don't get worried.

Me: come to the hospital

" Mom I don't know!" Nash snapped. I guess he was on the the phone..I feel like this is my fault. I should of went with her.

When we got to the hospital they went into surgery immediately.

" What happened!?!!" Matt came in yelled followed by everyone else.

" We went to go look for Bella but when we found her she was passed out with blood all over her.." Nash told them and I stayed silent. I didn't know what's to think about this..

***

I few hours later a woman walked up to us and we all at once stood up.

" Are all of you here for Arabella Grier?" She asked and we nodded.

" She can have one visitor at a time now." She said and walked away. We let Nash go first of course than hayes, Matt, Carter, Aaron, Jacob, Jack j, Jack g, Bart, shawn and all that was left was me.

" Your turn bro." Shawn said and patted me on the back. I nodded and got up. I walked down the empty hallway and found her room. I opened the door and my ears were filled with constant beeping. I slowly walked over to her bed and wanted to cry at the sight of her.

She was pale and had a big bandage over her shoulder. I sat in a chair to sink all of this in. I heard the door open and looked up at a female doctor.

" Hello you must be her boyfriend?" She asked.

" Actually just a close friend." I said and looked down.

" okay so I guess you want to know what's up." She paused. " She got shot on her left shoulder. The bullet shattered into four pieces that the surgeon easily got out.. And there's one more thing.." She said. She was about to continue but she was interrupted.

" Where am I?" Bella asked and the doctor rushed over to her.

" Bella!" I exclaimed and walked over to her. She gave me a confused look.

" And she also might have short term amnesia.."