Chapter 38. Blue and gray

Bella's POV

  Cameron came and picked me up and I said bye to my mom.

" so are you guys done?" I asked and he smiled.

" nope, but the guys are working on it now." He said and started driving. We pulled up in our driveway and we walked in.

" I'm tired.." I said and started to jog upstairs.

" NASH!" Cameron yelled and right as I reached the top of the stairs Nash slammed the baby's door shut and locked it.

" sorry sis, we're not done yet!" Nash's muffled voice said through the door. I groaned and walked downstairs.

" oh and Bella? Can you make 9 sandwiches? Please..." Hayes said as he looked out the door. I nodded and he smiled and shut the door. I went to the kitchen and Cameron came in and helped me get the stuff out.

" can you make that 10?" He said and I sighed.

" anything for you." I said and he chuckled.

" your the best!" He kissed my cheek and ran upstairs.

10 sandwiches later... I put all the food on a plate and put some water bottles in a Walmart bag and carried them upstairs. I knocked on the door and Matt walked out. I out the plate down and hugged him. I haven't seen these boys since graduation.

" nice to see you Bella! " he said and pulled away.

" you too Matt. Here." I said, handing him the bag of water bottles and sandwiches.

" thanks belllll" He sung as he walked back into the room. I smiled and walked into mine and cams room and changed into some of his basketball shorts and his big shirt. I out my hair in a bun, grabbed a notebook and sat on the bed. At the top of the paper I wrote:

Boy names :)

I thought for a moment before writing down some cute names.

Alec
Bentley
Chandler

The door opened and Cameron laid down next to me.

" what are you doing?" He asked looking at my paper and smiled. Cameron grabbed the pen and paper and started writing.

Brayden
Andrew
Ashton
Clayton

"These are beautiful names but i really like Ashton." I said and looked up at him.

" I love it too." He said and underlined it.

Ashton

He put the notebook on the table and turned off the light.

" where's the guys?" I asked as is went under the covers and he pulled me to his chest.

" they left. Goodnight love you." He said and kissed my neck. I smiled and closed my eyes.

" love you too."

***
Next morning
Still Bella's POV

  I woke up and Cameron wasn't in bed. I got up and heard rustling downstairs. I got up and walled out of the room and down to the kitchen. Cameron was washing off paint brushes.

" morning." I said and he smiled up at me.

" I got up early to finish the room. "He said and I smiled.

" can I see it!?" I exclaimed And he laughed.  He grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs, stopping in front of the door.

" close them." He demanded and I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard the door open and he guided me in.

" okay... Open!" I opened my eyes and gasped. The walls were gray, there was a black wooden baby bed, grey chair with a zigzag print pillow, changing table and more. There were some dashes of blue in some blacks and all the colors fit together perfectly.

"Babe this is beautiful! " I screamed and hugged him. He chuckled and started showing me around the room.

" he's going to love it." I said. Cameron leaned his lips on mine and I smiled. He pulled away and his eyes were still closed from the kiss.

" so tomorrow we're going on a date. Dress nice" he said and I pointed to my stomach.

" then invite Audrey to go to the mall with you to buy something." He said, handing me his credit card.

" okay. I love you." I said and went into our room to change. I changed into some black leggings and a white shirt that went right below my bum. I slipped on my white vans and put my hair in a ponytail I did some nude makeup and texted Audrey.

Me: wanna go shopping with me?

Audrey: yes! Wanna invite Nichole we haven't saw her in a while.

Me: sure, can you text her?

Audrey: yup! I'll see ya in a bit. Xx

Me: okay bye xx

I got my purse and walked downstairs and said bye to Cameron before leaving. I got in his car and started driving to Audrey's house. I pulled up and her and Nichole walked out.

"Hey!" I said and they got in the back.

" omg Bella you look amazing!" Nichole said and I smiled.

" thanks." I said and I started driving.

" so.." Audrey said and poked my stomach. I laughed at her silliness.

" well it's a boy and we decided to names him Ashton." I said and they awed.

  We pulled into the mall parking lot and I parked the car in the spot closest to the doors. We got out of the car and walked through the front doors.

" so where to first." Audrey asked and I looked around.

" well Cameron said dress nice." I said and Nichole and Audrey both grabbed one of my hands.

" we got this." They said and dragged me across the mall.

" pregnant woman here." I said and they slowed down. We walled into a store, which I didn't get a chance to look at the name, and we went right to the dress section.

" how can I help you." A woman said and Nichole whispered to her.

" oh I have the perfect dress for you." She said and walked away.