Chapter 42. crying

Bella's POV
3 months later (sorry for the time skip)

"Your doing great Bella. Now push... 1.. 2..3  push!" The nurse said to me. I pushed and felt a sharp pain and screamed.

Present

I got dressed in some yoga pants and a t shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone. I slowly walked downstairs and sat next to Cameron on the couch. He placed his hand on my large stomach and I smiled.

"Just think, we're going to meet our son any day now." I said to him. He smiled and got up to go get something to eat in the kitchen. 

I turned on the TV and started watching NCIS when I felt something wet. I moved around and a wave of nervousness washed over me. My water just broke..

"Cam!" I screamed and he ran in.

"The baby's coming." I said calmly. He grabbed his keys and helped me up.

"Okay okay okay." He mumbled as he helped me walk outside. When we got to his car he helped me in and buckled me up. He got in the car and started driving.  I dialed my mother's number abs let it ring.

"Hello?"

"Mom come to the hospital,  he's coming. " i said and i heard her yelp.

"We're on our way."  She said and hung up.   i looked up and we pulled into the hospital parking lot. Cameron got out and helped me get out after. We walked inside and a nurse came running up to me.

"My water broke." I mumbled and she put me in a wheel chair and rolled me down the hall. Cameron followed and she stopped him.

"I'm the father." Was all he had to say for her to let him in.

Cameron's POV

I watched as the nurse made me wait outside so Bella could change. I was so excited to finally get to meet my son. Wait.. I forgot to tell my mom! I decided just to text her.

Me: mom! Bella's in the hospital, her water broke!!!!

Momma: oh my! I'll be there soon! Good luck baby

Me:thanks mom

The door opened and the nurse told me I could come back in. I rushed and sat in the chair next to bella's bed and she smiled.

"I'm dilated to a 7, he's almost here. " She said and a smile spread across my face. I kissed her hand and she leaned her head back. I grabbed my phone and decided to go on twitter. 

@camerondallas : Cant wait to meet Baby Ashton ❤

I posted. When bella's hit one month pregnant we made a video and told all the fans, same with the engagement.

I looked over and the doctor walked in and looked at a computer looking thing.

"Well Mrs. Dallas, it looks like you are already dialed to a ten and are ready to five birth. Would you like for him to stay or go?" She asked and bella smiled.

"To stay." I said and i grabbed her hand.

Bella's POV

"Your doing great Bella. Now push... 1.. 2..3  push!" The nurse said to me. I pushed and felt a sharp pain and screamed. Tears were burning my eyes when I pushed once more. I looked up and saw the doctor pick up my baby. First nothing happened but then I heard Ashton start crying. I smiled and the nurse took him over to a small bed and clear him off.

"You did great babe." Cameron said while he was crying.

"Meet your baby boy." The nurse said and handed Ashton to me. I looked at his small sweet face and did smiled.

"What's his name?" She asked.

"Ashton Lee Dallas." Cameron told her. She nodded and did started filling out a paper.

"Can I take him just for a while. We have to see how he does with a bottle and run some tests." The nurse asked. I nodded and handed him to her. Soon they left and I looked and Cameron.

"i am so happy." He said and the door opened.

"Oh honey! " My mom said and ran to me with Nash, Hayes and Sky following behind.

"Hey guys." I said and they all hugged me.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Painful. But worth it." I said and she smiled.

"I called Audrey and Nicole and they will be here later tonight. " Nash said and i smiled at him.

"Guys we should let bella rest." Mom said and they all left but cam.

"Get some sleep." He said and kissed me. I smiled and closed my eyes.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Ashton is here! Yaya and the pic at the top is him ♡

Love you guys so much and comment for another update