"It is their fault." Karthik said pointing at both kids, and Rohan nodded.

"Really? They don't have the paint all over them, unlike you both." I said raising my eyebrow.

"They both got bored and started making us do all the daft things like becoming animals for them, and all but then Abhi started crying seeing which Harsha took the cloth from the paint jar and just threw at me. I was about to throw the cloth back at Harsha but Rohan stopped me because of which he got it on his face." Karthik explained and we both nodded asking him to continue.

"Then I got angry and threw the cloth from another paint jar at him seeing which Abhi laughed. And so we started doing it because of which he is not crying from the past one hour." Rohan explained the other half.

"Where did they get paint jars from?" Leela asked them frowning.

"These are leftovers after painting the Abhinay's room." Rohan replied.

"These were placed in the garden right?" I asked them frowning.

"About that they kind of got outside the house, and Harsha got the little jars filled with a little paint and clothes, which were covering them in one after the other." Karthik replied, and I groaned smacking my forehead because where were they when that little boy is going outside and then inside all by himself along with Abhi.

"I am really sorry about the damage here. I will just clean myself, and then we can go to the movie." Karthik said smiling at both of us.

I took my phone and called Dad who lifted it in two rings. And he immediately started asking how much long will it take for us to drop the kids near him.

"Actually, there is some change of the plan. They will be with you tomorrow for the whole day, but today they will not come. I hope you don't mind." I replied, frowning and ignored the shock looks from both Rohan and Karthik.

"One whole day instead of a sleepover? Of course, it is great, and I will be happier with this plan." He said happily and I hung up before looking up at them.

"There will be no movie today and you both need to clean this entire room after you clean yourself and the boys. And for damaging my favorite couch along with nearly damaging my son's magic box you both will take care of the kids too, while we both make ourselves locked in that room." I said, smiling sweetly at them before walking towards our sons and hugged them saying goodnight before going inside the guest room in the living area.

"I was so excited for this, and now everything just failed." Leela groaned lying on the bed.

"Who says that it got ruined?" I asked her smirking before entering the washroom.

"Oh my god! We are going out through the wardrobe?" She asked shrieking at me with a big grin.

"Wardrobe?" I asked her frowning.

"You know this passage is like a wardrobe in Narnia you see. I just recently saw the whole series of the movie to give the company for my Son." She replied, and I chuckled before opening the passage.

I just stared at the space while Leela is more excited now about going through this than the movie I guess. I frowned, and Leela frowned back looking at my expression.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"It's just been three years since I went through this you know the pregnancy and then later because I was still weak and then for all the workload. So I am little scared right now." I replied smiling at her.

"Wait a minute! Why three years?" She asked frowning.

"Well, you know that I got pregnant after one year of trying right? But I stopped doing this from the time we tried just in case I was pregnant, and as I should be careful not to bring my baby any damage." I explained, and she nodded before looking at the space.