Chapter 38

####PRESENT####

*Satvi Pov*

I glanced up from my plate of food which is just being played by me and saw that even Rohan is doing the same thing but has a tight grip on his phone.

God! All this still feels like a big dream, but I know how I saw him when he said I am a killer, and he needs some revenge and then fell for him slowly.

Now I can feel fine and think that I am not crazy falling for literally a kidnapper. My heart must have known him even when my brain forgot him.

I frowned, looking at his stress expression and cleared my throat, but he is not at all giving me any attention. I sighed, getting up from my seat and sat beside him, placing my hand on his.

"You know what?" I asked him to which he glanced at me.

"What?" he asked, frowning.

"Now I understand why I felt so terror of the water and all those stupid nightmares." I replied playing with his hand.

"What? When?" he asked still frowning.

"When you took me to Kolkata for my birthday as per my wish." I replied.

"You felt scared and got nightmares? Why the hell didn't, you tell me?" he asked, raising his voice making me frown at his tone.

"Well, what should I have said. 'Oh almighty kidnapper! I am feeling so scared of the water and also by nightmares. Will you protect me even though you think that I am a killer?'. Should I have said this?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Satvi! Give me Swetha back." He replied, folding his hands.

"Huh?" I asked him frowning.

"I don't want to deal with your sarcasm and also not with the fights. For the sake of my pleasant mind give her back." He replied making me fume.

"Excuse me! I am not having any split personality here, unlike you." I said shaking my head.

"Could have fooled me! Now reply to me like my Swetha." He said rolling his eyes.

"Then ask me like my Rohu." I said back raising my eyebrow.

"Swetha! Why didn't you tell me about this? I would have done something right at that time. You should have told me." He said in a soft tone shaking his head.

"I know Rohan! I should have told you, but I didn't want to worry you. So I just thought not to tell you by which you will not get affected as you are already tired of all the work." I said in the same soft tone with regret in my voice.

We looked at each other and burst out laughing not being able to hold ourselves anymore. I leaned my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes, and he held me to him.

"We both are crazy." He mumbled.

"That will be the understatement of the decade. Now, have some food because I am hungry." I said, smiling and he nodded before we finished our lunch.

"You know I think we should not let anyone know about you getting your memory back." He suddenly said, and I nodded accepting his words.

"You are right! But we will tell my family though. The inspector already knows about all this so that's will be all." I said but frowned remembering his family.

"They don't even know about your accident. I never told them, and they didn't contact me too except that day when she came here. And I would like to keep it a secret." He mumbled when I asked him about his family.