Chapter 35

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####

*Satvi Pov*

"Swetha!" I can hear his voice reaching me, and I slowly opened my eyes to see him sitting beside me with worry on his face.

"Thank god! You scared the life out of me, Swetha." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"You saved me!" I mumbled with rough tone, and he immediately offered some water.

"I will go and call the doctor." He said, moving away to go outside, but I stopped him holding his hand.

"I can't stay here alone. Don't go anywhere, please." I pleaded him looking around.

"Why are you talking like that? What happened in the water?" he asked, holding my hand back.

"I was looking at the water and then turned back when I heard your voice. But in the very next second, I felt someone pulling me into the water. I tried everything to get out of that person's hold and even shouted for help, but I couldn't stop the water from entering inside. Someone is out there, Rohan." I explained everything to him, and he just frowned.

"But I didn't see anyone there, Swetha. Maybe it must be just the wave which was big at that time." He said frowning.

"No! I am sure that I felt someone pulling me into the water." I said, shaking my head with tear's spilling from my eyes.

"Don't stress yourself! I will call the doctor as you need some checkup for being asleep for one whole day." He said assuring me and left the room.

I fisted my hands and looked around the room hoping that I don't see any paper here. I need to tell him about the notes too which were increased when we went to Lucknow and that too when he is not around me.

After a few minutes, he entered the room along with Doctor, and that is when I breathed in relief. He checked me up a little and asked what happened, to which I told the doctor everything which I told Rohan.

"It must be your feeling, Mrs.Choksi. When someone goes through these trauma's, they kind of feel that someone wants to harm them. I will prescribe some medicines, and you will be fine within days." He said making me want to hit his head right now but stopped looking at Rohan.

I understand that they will not believe me, so I kept quiet but after the doctor left I calmly said about the notes to Rohan.

"Notes? What kind of notes?" he asked frowning.

"They started after one week of our marriage. It asks me 'how was my day?' and 'how was my alone night or dinner or lunch?' whenever I stay at Dad's house. I even got them near the beach house. Now will you believe me?" I asked him with complete hope.

"Why didn't you tell me all this?" He asked suddenly angry at me.

"You were always busy, Rohan. I didn't want to burden you and thought them as some pranks and also not wanted to worry you." I replied, brushing my tears, which didn't stop thinking about that creepy feeling, I felt everyday.

"We will go to our home and see what we can do about those notes." He said, and I frowned hearing him.

"You don't believe me? I am not imagining things, Rohan." I said, pleading him, but he just shook his head and hugged me, but I didn't.

"Sleep for now! We have a morning flight." That's all he said and I fell asleep turning away from him, fearing that he will just think of me as some crazy girl.

*Rohan Pov*

After she slept off, I took the blanket and started covering her, but stopped when I saw a bruise on her ankle. I frowned and got more near the place and saw the bruises of fingers around her ankle.