Chapter 13

*Satvi Pov*

"I don't have a need to tell you anything." he said, frowning a little and moved away towards his side of the bed.

"Why? Did she think you as a beast, the devil or something?" I asked him curiously feeling his hesitation.

"You don't know anything about her." he replied coldly, making me feel guilty by the choice of words I used.

"I am sorry. That is out of my line and that too for a deceased person." I mumbled fidgeting with my hands hoping I didn't cross too much.

"Don't sweat it!" he said, laying on the bed.

"But still tell me something or anything about her." I pestered him.

"Come on!" I added, poking his shoulder.

"Let me sleep." He said, swatting my hand.

"Don't feel shy on my account." I said still poking him even more.

"Ok, fine! I will tell you what she thinks of me, and that's all you will get to know." he said, groaning after a few minutes as I didn't stop the poking.

"I am fine with it for now." I said staring at him.

"She always used to say I am a prince charming for her like the prince in the Cindrella story." he said staring at the ceiling.

"Ah, what?" I asked him in shock before burst out laughing not able to bear it inside anymore.

"Is something amusing for you?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"You are a prince and that too, like a prince in Cindrella story? That can be noted as a big joke of the decade." I replied finally controlling my laugh.

"Whatever! That's what she feels and she never thought anything other than that about me." He said, shaking his head like he doesn't care what I think.

"But for me, you are the stepmother and two stepsisters combined." I said smirking at him.

"But the problem is you are not the Cindrella in any way of my story and only my wife is." He said after a few seconds.

"Nice comeback!" I said, nodding at him, and he nodded back.

"Oh wait! You are that witch that keeps a princess in a tall tower and not let the world see her. You suit perfectly for that." I said, remembering the story.

"And who is the guy, who is going to protect you? Your brother-in-law?" he asked, smirking a little, and I couldn't help but flinch.

I don't care that he is my brother-in-law but all I care is that my best friend just ditched me for a fear which I don't have any plan to make them feel.

"Well, I don't have her long hair to be saved right? Even better than that, I actually have no hair at present and thanks to all those stupid operations." I said sarcastically before lying on the bed with my back to him like everyday.

"Look..." he started, but I showed my hand, stopping him while muttering "Save it!"

"You know you got a fault in your theory. I am not an old man who can be seen as young because of the magic I can take from you." He said and shocking myself, I actually felt a small smile forming on my lips.

And then laughed imagining him as an old man. I laughed more and mumbled "You look very unpleasant when you grow old."

"Go to sleep." He grumbled, and I stopped laughing slowly but with still a small smile on my face.

"Good night!" I mumbled before drifting off into sleep and didn't get a reply which I am not expecting in the first place.

"What are you doing home so early?" I asked him looking at the clock.

"What are you doing by not getting ready?" he asked back making me roll my eyes.

Will he ever answer properly to my questions? I thought shaking my head before sighing. I yawned and stretched my hands before walking towards the kitchen to have some water.

"No need to cook. We are going out." He said following me when I started drinking, and I suddenly choked on the water making me nearly lose my balance if it is not for the fridge.

"Are you fine?" I asked after controlling my breath.

"Why?" he asked, frowning.

"Are you that good twin of my husband who came here to save me from the hell?" I asked still with a shock look.

"You have a doctor's appointment for today." He replied, rolling his eyes before taking the bottle away from me.

"What?" I asked him frowning.

"For every two weeks, you have to go for a check up. Didn't the doctor tell you?" he asked and I just stared at him in shock.

"I am sure he must have, but you must be yawning as usual like you are doing here every day." He added before I can say anything.

"I am sorry, but I don't have a habit of going into a coma and losing a part of life in frequent intervals." I snapped him to accuse me of something on which I don't have any grip.

"Just go and get ready. We will be late." He said, ignoring my words while turning around to leave the room, and I moved my hands forward with a desire to press his neck.

But he immediately glanced back, making me move my hands like I am pushing the invisible air in front of me. He raised an eyebrow, but left the room shrugging to himself.

I chose to ignore him and get ready little well. It's not like I get everyday like this to step out right? I wore my best dress and even best cloth for my head.

I made myself more than presentable for a trip to a hospital and walked outside our room to join him downstairs.

"Shall we go?" he asked already with the door open.

My mood collapsed when I saw that he already typed the password, and I missed a chance to know it. While he smirked at me like he knows exactly what I am thinking about.

Is he some Edward Cullen or what? I don't know, but if he is, then I wish I was the belle, not because she is Edward's lover, but because she has a shield to protect her mind.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he stopped in front of the hospital. Oh no! I missed to look outside the window while he is driving because of these stupid thoughts.

"Don't you think I may run away from you easily?" I asked him when we started walking in a very calm hospital.

"I got someone here with me who will be able to keep an eye on you while I finish my work which I didn't because of this appointment of yours." he said typing on the laptop bag he has in his hands.

"Anyone is better than you." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Think again!" he said, and I frowned before looking up only to wish my husband was the one who is assisting me near the doctor.

"No!" I mumbled stopping in my tracks.

"Oh, yes!" he mumbled back before tugging me forward towards the person whom I want to throttle right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

who is the person???

So yeah... u will know about his wife a little by little and not at a time... i am sure u guys will love her so much next to satvi ofcourse...

how is the chap guys??

comment plz and vote.....

p.s- one shots already started.... :)